RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   No bottle or passion! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113873-no-bottle-passion.html)

Crewered 2nd May 2019 20.55:41

No bottle or passion!

Rubbish didn't wake up till it was toooo late there is no bottle in this team Iv had enough of players who really couldn't care less. Where do we go from here???

Dafgog 2nd May 2019 20.59:19

Re: No bottle or passion!

Disagree...lack of ability to create and score is the problem not passion

Sussex Red 2nd May 2019 21.00:58

Also disagree. Not about passion, it's about ability to create and score!
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

thedischunter96 2nd May 2019 21.03:12

[QUOTE=Crewered;2253693]Rubbish didn't wake up till it was toooo late there is no bottle in this team Iv had enough of players who really couldn't care less. Where do we go from here???[/QUOTE]

We couldn't score to save someones life! For next season we need to get players who can score!!!

Funny_Old_Game 2nd May 2019 21.03:15

There was plenty of passion, but absolutely zero football ability or tactical nous.

Vine 2nd May 2019 21.04:52

Crewered...I must've watched a different game. The players who turned out for us tonight cared and showed passion.

harrypothead 2nd May 2019 21.04:58

I thought the team give it their all to be fair. I feel cheated by the ref and I dont know how anyone can have a go at anyone of them players tonight. That was their best, and they gave everything they could.

Next season we need to back Hughes and let him build his own team. Pearson, Kennedy, Young and Wright played well tonight. Rutherford also did well when he came on.

We desperately need to bring in some pace and exciting players and some quicker full backs. Jennings could probably do but we need a pacey right back.

We were very unlucky tonight, our goal should have stood, but that's football, and we are Wrexham FC, so I kind of expected them to get the goal and win.

OneLoveWrexham 2nd May 2019 21.22:03

[QUOTE=harrypothead;2253716]I thought the team give it their all to be fair. I feel cheated by the ref and I dont know how anyone can have a go at anyone of them players tonight. That was their best, and they gave everything they could.

Next season we need to back Hughes and let him build his own team. Pearson, Kennedy, Young and Wright played well tonight. Rutherford also did well when he came on.

We desperately need to bring in some pace and exciting players and some quicker full backs. Jennings could probably do but we need a pacey right back.

We were very unlucky tonight, our goal should have stood, but that's football, and we are Wrexham FC, so I kind of expected them to get the goal and win.[/QUOTE]
Rutherford played well? Not a chance, I am sick of it now he ran around in circles and gave it away at every opportunity in decent positions he was awful.

northwalian dragon 2nd May 2019 21.32:11

Plenty of passion from the players, absolutely zero passion from Hughes. Stood with his hands in his pockets the entire game.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.49:57.