RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Clarification (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113874-clarification.html)

Robin Coch 2nd May 2019 21.04:38

Clarification

Quay red (You silly little boy & Pillock)
Outoftowner
Phils an Alki
Vambo (Knob)

Did you all get the clarification of the semi final tickets you were after so that you could organise your life and abuse me in your quest to do so?

dagg 2nd May 2019 22.21:41

Re: Clarification

[quote=robin coch;2253714]quay red (you silly little boy & pillock)
outoftowner
phils an alki
vambo (knob)

did you all get the clarification of the semi final tickets you were after so that you could organise your life and abuse me in your quest to do so?[/quote]

wow

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 22.23:12

How come I don't get called a nasty name?

Robin Coch 2nd May 2019 22.52:16

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2253813]How come I don't get called a nasty name?[/QUOTE]

The brackets are the abuse they gave me.

Thought you were being knobs for wanting details of a non existent game and critisising the club for not giving you all what you wanted. Haven't changed my mind. The game does not exist.

Phils-an-alki 2nd May 2019 22.56:19

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253842]The brackets are the abuse they gave me.

Thought you were being knobs for wanting details of a non existent game and critisising the club for not giving you all what you wanted. Haven't changed my mind. The game does not exist.[/QUOTE]

Okaay. :leggit:

138+NotOut 2nd May 2019 23.11:02

Is he for real? People want to know what potential plans for tickets are. The club love a tweet. Even if it was announced that ticket info for Salford will be made available from Friday morning then that would of been acceptable. 100% it was kept secret for the top fans who were told and could arrange around when they go live. I know for a fact this happened.

Jaded 2nd May 2019 23.12:09

[QUOTE=Robin Coch;2253842]The brackets are the abuse they gave me.

Thought you were being knobs for wanting details of a non existent game and critisising the club for not giving you all what you wanted. Haven't changed my mind. The game does not exist.[/QUOTE]

I assume you'll be equally furious if the club give details of ticketing arrangements for potential replays in cup competitions next season?

ozzy red 2nd May 2019 23.13:26

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2253850]Okaay. :leggit:[/QUOTE]

With you on this one Phil

standman 2nd May 2019 23.15:55

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2253867]Is he for real? People want to know what potential plans for tickets are. The club love a tweet. Even if it was announced that ticket info for Salford will be made available from Friday morning then that would of been acceptable. 100% it was kept secret for the top fans who were told and could arrange around when they go live. I know for a fact this happened.[/QUOTE]

I was offered a few tickets for Sunday by some fans who are close to the club as they had been offered them and had excepted but had told me they had no intention of even going. As season ticket holder this will not go unasked to the board.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.33:03.