Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 3rd May 2019, 07.27:55   #11-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Wright playing week in week out....

Can’t expect people to pay 20 quid to watch that surely?
What are the chances we can offload Wright?
Posted via mobile theme
Old 3rd May 2019, 07.29:33   #12-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
What are the chances we can offload Wright?
Posted via mobile theme
Fleetwood managed to find someone!!!!
Old 3rd May 2019, 07.35:24   #13-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
Fleetwood managed to find someone!!!!
And Grant. Wonder what shte they will send us next?
Old 3rd May 2019, 11.38:54   #14-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: rw
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

With all those players signed up for next season only pearson is worth keeping. Shocking
Yet we let laintons expire. Jennings, carrington, sunmerfield should already be tied up for next season the rest can go.
Dont even chase a fee for the ones in contract, just get rid of them
Old 3rd May 2019, 11.44:36   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

If my sources are correct then Manny Smith signed a new contract over 6 months ago but the board have decided the club owners do not need to know about it
Old 3rd May 2019, 12.01:49   #16-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MOLD ROAD STAND
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
If my sources are correct then Manny Smith signed a new contract over 6 months ago but the board have decided the club owners do not need to know about it
Surely not even they would do that.
Old 3rd May 2019, 14.16:07   #17-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoboy17 View Post
With all those players signed up for next season only pearson is worth keeping. Shocking
Yet we let laintons expire. Jennings, carrington, sunmerfield should already be tied up for next season the rest can go.
Dont even chase a fee for the ones in contract, just get rid of them
A fee. What a dreamer
Who is going to pay money for Fondop, Wright etc. Other than us?
Old 3rd May 2019, 15.03:32   #18-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: rw
Twitter: @





Default Re: Contracts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
A fee. What a dreamer
Who is going to pay money for Fondop, Wright etc. Other than us?
Thats what im saying
Dont hold out for 2-3k for absolute dross just cos they got 12 months to run, just let them go for nothing
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.33:57.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12