RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Massive change needed. (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113889-massive-change-needed.html)

Birdy 3rd May 2019 21.34:18

Re: Massive change needed.

[QUOTE=Colomiers Phoenix;2254547]fan ownership has us in a better position than the likes of bolton; Gateshead etc. never intended to imply perfection, that would be a stupid twat like me winning euromillions[/QUOTE]

New sign up talking bollocks I see. Board member or one of their disciples no doubt.

OneLoveWrexham 3rd May 2019 21.36:27

[QUOTE=Birdy;2254569]New sign up talking bollocks I see. Board member or one of their disciples no doubt.[/QUOTE]
Wrexham frontline?

John Neals Dynasty 3rd May 2019 21.40:01

[QUOTE=Birdy;2254569]New sign up talking bollocks I see. Board member or one of their disciples no doubt.[/QUOTE]

When I posted this thread I was pleased to see the majority put their views and points across with respect and no resorting to obscenities after all we all have different views and opinions which is normal.

But unfortunately their is always one who spouts of with obscenity because he doesn't agree Birdy could this colonectomy person be Mills? He is known as mr angry.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Colomiers Phoenix 3rd May 2019 21.44:14

[QUOTE=Foxy;2254549]Well at last you have got one thing right tonight.[/QUOTE]

further to your later reply; either make up your mind or put a little more water in your scotch rsole

Inside Left 3rd May 2019 21.46:42

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2254551]Wrexham fans don’t refer to the club as “the town”? I do all the time with my dad and brother. Granted, it came from the old man’s generation.[/QUOTE]

C'mon the town.:)

Colomiers Phoenix 3rd May 2019 21.52:45

frontline ? disrespecting Wrexham well before those Young pretenders.

Colomiers Phoenix 3rd May 2019 22.17:18

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2254570]Wrexham frontline?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Foxy;2254546]Are you confusing me with someone else ? Maybe someone that’s currently appearing from your past in your drug fuelled rage ? I don’t think I have ever said that I don’t watch the “town” . In fact I have only missed one home game all season.

Are you sure you are on the right website ? Wrexham fans haven’t referred to “the town” for decades. Try a Grimsby website, or maybe a Horlicks and an early night.[/QUOTE]

I was sure that I'd seen you comment, that you'd stopped attending. sorry for comment if true. However, drug fuelled rage ??? I hope for my sake that you have loads of cash and a shit lawyer - I doubt it somehow - all procedes to the TOWN

Mr Wonderful 3rd May 2019 22.24:12

I still refer to Wrexham as ‘The Town’. Maybe it’s an age thing. Although it’s being superseded by the ‘Shagging Town’ of late!

mold road trendy 3rd May 2019 23.54:17

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2254322]Hypothetical question.
I am a businessman who is looking to invest in a football club. I can pump a few £million in every year. I don’t have any history/affinity to any club.
Being a businessman, what would I get for my investment of, let’s say £4 million in Wrexham AFC?[/QUOTE]

You would be a hero around Town & never pay for a drink or meal again, & shag any of our wives & girlfriends when u feel like, meet you in Fat Boar tomor to sign the papers. Done Deal m8.... Oh 3pm , don't be late cos someone else is interested now 😜

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.17:33.