RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113891-transfer-rumours-speculation-associated-discussion-summer-2019-a.html)

evilelfed 6th May 2019 16.06:05

Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019

Only a whisper - and with my hearing that could mean anything but Ryan Brobbel has been mentioned as a target. Not sure if good or strong enough myself

benwilliams 6th May 2019 16.10:37

[QUOTE=evilelfed;2255552]Only a whisper - and with my hearing that could mean anything but Ryan Brobbel has been mentioned as a target. Not sure if good or strong enough myself[/QUOTE]

Dont know much about him, I have my doubts about the quality of the WPL in general but you cany dispute that some players out of that league have gone higher up. Worth a go but I'd be disappointed if he was our marquee signing

benwilliams 6th May 2019 16.11:51

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2255551]Arthur Gnahoua released by Carlisle. Was rated at Kidderminster.

If Lainton left I'd take Coddington to fight with Dibble for the no. 1 spot. We should definitely try and retain Lainton as a preference though.[/QUOTE]

Keeping Lainton is a no brainer but I'm guessing if he wanted to stay in the conference he'd have signed a new deal months ago.

Brinster 6th May 2019 16.18:21

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2255554]Keeping Lainton is a no brainer but I'm guessing if he wanted to stay in the conference he'd have signed a new deal months ago.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm not sure that the rumour about him going to the Shrews is realistic but having had essentially an injury free season with us it will increase his prospects of returning to a league club, probably league 2.

The form that Coddington has shown, or more realistically not shown since he was here makes him a no no for me. Maybe we could save some money towards the main striker we badly need by having Dibs as number one and keeping Simpson as backup?

benwilliams 6th May 2019 16.24:14

[QUOTE=Brinster;2255555]Agreed. I'm not sure that the rumour about him going to the Shrews is realistic but having had essentially an injury free season with us it will increase his prospects of returning to a league club, probably league 2.

The form that Coddington has shown, or more realistically not shown since he was here makes him a no no for me. Maybe we could save some money towards the main striker we badly need by having Dibs as number one and keeping Simpson as backup?[/QUOTE]

Can see where you're coming from but the amount of points having a great keeper won/saved us this season has been very important and whilst I think Dibble is decent back up, I'm.not convinced he's number 1 material. I certainly wouldn't go mad on keeper wages though if we can invest them in midfield or up top.

WV1 6th May 2019 17.08:14

[QUOTE=evilelfed;2255552]Only a whisper - and with my hearing that could mean anything but Ryan Brobbel has been mentioned as a target. Not sure if good or strong enough myself[/QUOTE]

The head scout went and watched TNS the other week.

Think he's worth a shot.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 6th May 2019 17.16:40

[QUOTE=WV1;2255567]The head scout went and watched TNS the other week.

Think he's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

We don’t have a head scout?

andyjack 6th May 2019 17.21:57

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2255571]We don’t have a head scout?[/QUOTE]

Yes didn't foggarty leave with ricketts?

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 6th May 2019 17.28:52

An upgrade on Rutherford IMO.

Double numbers for goals and assists, big reason as to why Draper has scored so many.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.57:37.