Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15th May 2019, 00.40:40   #424-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
Thank you to whoever brought up Ntumba Massanka. That’s me not sleeping for a few nights.
If we sign Massanka even the clapping boys would have had enough.
Old 15th May 2019, 06.21:13   #425-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_dragon View Post
Just watched a season highlights video of that Willoughby. Looks exactly what we need to me. Yes a bit raw but runs and defenders. Makes eums in behind and shoots at the first opportunity. We havent had anybody to do that for a few seasons. Id imagine he would be frustrating at times as he it looks like he doesnt like to pass very often but the best goalscorers are selfish
Posted via mobile theme
Team him with Tollitt and Oswell in a front three. Sounds promising. Just got to sign the two first though
Old 15th May 2019, 06.53:46   #426-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
When people say a player is raw, what this really means is that they are shit.

Massanka is awful and could be coached by a dream team trio of Pep, the ghost of Bill Shankly and Alex Ferguson and he'd still be awful.
‘Raw’ can be a euphemism for ‘crap’ but it can also mean someone who is young, has potential, but has not yet shown it.

Massanka played in a very poor WREXHAM team and struggled to impose himself. However, those who write him off may be a bit premature, especially those clamouring for Fondop’s return from Maidenhead.

Massanka will probably not return to us but I would prefer him to Fondop. The lad has more potential and is willing to listen and learn. If given a chance maybe, just maybe, BH would be able to coach him into becoming a good striker.

Finally, I think the 3 giants you mention would be less condemning and more open to a prospect at his right level!
Old 15th May 2019, 07.38:56   #427-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
‘Raw’ can be a euphemism for ‘crap’ but it can also mean someone who is young, has potential, but has not yet shown it.

Massanka played in a very poor WREXHAM team and struggled to impose himself. However, those who write him off may be a bit premature, especially those clamouring for Fondop’s return from Maidenhead.

Massanka will probably not return to us but I would prefer him to Fondop. The lad has more potential and is willing to listen and learn. If given a chance maybe, just maybe, BH would be able to coach him into becoming a good striker.

Finally, I think the 3 giants you mention would be less condemning and more open to a prospect at his right level!
No those three giants would be ruthless and wouldn't waste their time trying to polish turds. He's 22 now so he isn't some youngster finding his feet.

I can't believe we're discussing this. I think we both agree we need far better than both Fondop and Massanka. I still think/hope Oswell will do well here. If he was playing with an injury then that explains a lot.
Old 15th May 2019, 08.27:09   #428-0 (permalink)

Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)

Massanka is signing isnt he. Its happening. We are already resigning ourselves to it.
Old 15th May 2019, 08.37:29   #429-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Does all this wish we signed this player and that serve any purpose. Not for me anyway. I know that the manager will not take a blind bit of notice of it so what is the point . Except for Matty Done of course.
Old 15th May 2019, 08.48:49   #430-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Does all this wish we signed this player and that serve any purpose. Not for me anyway. I know that the manager will not take a blind bit of notice of it so what is the point . Except for Matty Done of course.
I very much doubt anyone posts players they'd like us to sign with an expectation that BH will act on it.
Old 15th May 2019, 08.49:35   #431-0 (permalink)
-

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Massanka is signing isnt he. Its happening. We are already resigning ourselves to it.
Better fcking not be. If he does you might have to ban me, it would be for the best.
Him signing would be on par if not worse than Rutherford being retained.

Last edited by Phils-an-alki; 15th May 2019 at 08.56:58..
Old 15th May 2019, 09.33:23   #432-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysheepsupporter View Post
Matt done offered new contract.
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2...d-list-201819/
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.01:29.