Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th May 2019, 07.39:16   #1-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
foreverared's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Positive post - Great noise the other night

I have to say the noise they made in the University at times the other night was the best and loudest I’ve heard our fans for years. I was sat just behind the dugout and it got people’s heads turning at times. A huge pat on the back and shows we have the support there if we can be successful.

Da Iawn
Old 4th May 2019, 08.52:01   #2-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverared View Post
I have to say the noise they made in the University at times the other night was the best and loudest I’ve heard our fans for years. I was sat just behind the dugout and it got people’s heads turning at times. A huge pat on the back and shows we have the support there if we can be successful.

Da Iawn
I was in the GUS, I thought we were a bit flat first half but a lot better in the second half. I think a lot of it comes down to what’s going on the pitch and unfortunately we’re not the most exciting going forward so sometimes hard to whip up the fans. I also think we’d be more effective if the singers went in the middle rather than the end but credit to the ones on the end they didn’t stop singing all night.
Old 4th May 2019, 09.45:47   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

And for once the pre match build up was what it should be for every match - the PA announcers at a decent volume so they could be heard, together with the music play list.
Old 4th May 2019, 11.18:34   #4-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Mike
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

good post the support was amazing. I also note that many many supporters stayed to applaud the lads after the game. We are all gutted and mistakes have been made. However the effort the lads put into the game needed to be recognised. Especially considering the dreadful luck we had during the game
Old 4th May 2019, 11.36:18   #5-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverared View Post
I have to say the noise they made in the University at times the other night was the best and loudest I’ve heard our fans for years. I was sat just behind the dugout and it got people’s heads turning at times. A huge pat on the back and shows we have the support there if we can be successful.

Da Iawn
The JCP have posted it on fb, showing Mannie the drummer boy, sounds great
Old 4th May 2019, 11.42:43   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Steve Gilbert





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Go about 14:50 in, great to see my lad and around 20 of his mates bouncing away, mostly Darland lads and all talking about buying season tickets next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JadIdeEuZk
Old 4th May 2019, 12.21:48   #7-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
Go about 14:50 in, great to see my lad and around 20 of his mates bouncing away, mostly Darland lads and all talking about buying season tickets next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JadIdeEuZk
The link posted, this lad is a proper Eastleigh fan. Goes everywhere up and down the country following Eastleigh. That is commitment!
Old 4th May 2019, 13.01:26   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedischunter96 View Post
The link posted, this lad is a proper Eastleigh fan. Goes everywhere up and down the country following Eastleigh. That is commitment!
Fair do's - that Eastleigh fan is a true supporter and has previously posted up his match coverage. Good video - an even better goal to decide the tie.
Old 4th May 2019, 21.55:27   #9-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Positive post - Great noise the other night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outertowner View Post
I was in the GUS, I thought we were a bit flat first half but a lot better in the second half. I think a lot of it comes down to what’s going on the pitch and unfortunately we’re not the most exciting going forward so sometimes hard to whip up the fans. I also think we’d be more effective if the singers went in the middle rather than the end but credit to the ones on the end they didn’t stop singing all night.
Whats the words to the Allez Allez song and the Chris Holroyd one?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.52:29.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13