RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New song: (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113897-new-song.html)

WIRRALRED 4th May 2019 20.37:44

New song:

Who’s that team you call Wrexham
Who’s that team we all adore
We play in red and white, chester are shite
And we’ll support you evermore.

ruthinred 4th May 2019 20.46:35

Re: New song:

Bloody good

Haruki 4th May 2019 20.47:15

It's great to see that you are focussing on the big issues at the club

WIRRALRED 4th May 2019 20.51:32

[QUOTE=Haruki;2254913]It's great to see that you are focussing on the big issues at the club[/QUOTE]
Not like we can do much about them as fans

Percy Sugden 4th May 2019 20.57:20

What a load of shite. We’ve just been confined to another season in this awful league, and this is the response......

Dear me.

wafc1926 4th May 2019 21.14:16

[QUOTE=Haruki;2254913]It's great to see that you are focussing on the big issues at the club[/QUOTE]
Seems few people are. Understand people want to stay positive despite the fact we have to endure yet another miserable year in this godawful league but some of the comments leave me undecided on whether to laugh or cry. Firstly Pete Jones , at the PoS Dinner, compares the current side with the great 1969/70 Promotion side , apparently on the basis of a sound defensive record. He conveniently forgot the fact that team played in a higher division , gave Liverpool and Man Utd tests in away cupties ( including taking the lead at Anfield ! ) and had quality players such as Dave Gaskell, Eddie May, Gareth Davies , Arfon Griffiths (peerless ) , Ian Moir , Ray Smith ......and the Football League's top scorer Albert Kinsey in their ranks!! I like Pete and also Mark Griffiths , who repeated similar nonsense in today's Leader about records equalled by this season's side , but question their grasp on reality.
Meanwhile , as you say , the Big Issues are shuffled off into the distance. Very depressing.

ruthinred 4th May 2019 21.41:07

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2254921]Seems few people are. Understand people want to stay positive despite the fact we have to endure yet another miserable year in this godawful league but some of the comments leave me undecided on whether to laugh or cry. Firstly Pete Jones , at the PoS Dinner, compares the current side with the great 1969/70 Promotion side , apparently on the basis of a sound defensive record. He conveniently forgot the fact that team played in a higher division , gave Liverpool and Man Utd tests in away cupties ( including taking the lead at Anfield ! ) and had quality players such as Dave Gaskell, Eddie May, Gareth Davies , Arfon Griffiths (peerless ) , Ian Moir , Ray Smith ......and the Football League's top scorer Albert Kinsey in their ranks!! I like Pete and also Mark Griffiths , who repeated similar nonsense in today's Leader about records equalled by this season's side , but question their grasp on reality.
Meanwhile , as you say , the Big Issues are shuffled off into the distance. Very depressing.[/QUOTE]

Bang on

Well said

thedischunter96 4th May 2019 21.52:23

Whats the words to the Allez Allez Allez song?

John Neals Dynasty 4th May 2019 21.56:52

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2254929]Whats the words to the Allez Allez Allez song?[/QUOTE]

Whatever they are it's that tuneless and depressing it's best suited for funerals, it certainly isn't uplifting.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

WIRRALRED 4th May 2019 21.57:46

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2254929]Whats the words to the Allez Allez Allez song?[/QUOTE]

We are wrexham fc
We’re never gonna die
Unlike our chester neighbors
Who kissed there club goodbye

We’re going for promotion
And shagging all the sheep
We are wrexham fc
And the club is ours to keep

Allez allez allez...

WIRRALRED 4th May 2019 22.00:24

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2254931]Whatever they are it's that tuneless and depressing it's best suited for funerals, it certainly isn't uplifting.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Haven’t seen many people bouncing and singing at funerals

wafc1926 4th May 2019 22.01:05

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2254925]Bang on

Well said[/QUOTE]

Should also have added that 6 of that great 1969/70 squad, plus manager John Neal , have been elected to the Wrexham AFC Hall of Fame.

John Neals Dynasty 4th May 2019 22.30:54

[QUOTE=WIRRALRED;2254933]Haven’t seen many people bouncing and singing at funerals[/QUOTE]

Lol i was joking but you have to admit it sounds dull and monotone.... But credit to the young lads for trying to create an atmosphere.

pjwales 5th May 2019 01.02:41

That atmosphere for 15 to 20 minutes in the second half was probally the best ive seen at the Cae Ras for many many years,lets see you get up and start singing instead of sitting on your arse complaining,well done the tech end,thought it was fantastic.

Willywill 5th May 2019 09.07:11

I can’t believe that I have read this. Something penned in the school lunch break?

Willywill 5th May 2019 09.11:55

Anyone who compares our present team to the one in the late 1960’s, needs their bumps feeling. I cut my supporting teeth on that team, and they were fantastic. At home games, they always attacked and usually won. Their opponents were worlds away from those we get here today.
I am not even going to contemplate the 1977/78 team! Artistic licence - sadly misguided.

petered 5th May 2019 09.20:11

And who said the art of song writing was dead??🙄

Legends of '78 5th May 2019 09.22:26

Fight and win!

Wirral Red 5th May 2019 13.38:33

Please note that this WIRRALRED is not me.

crazywelsh 5th May 2019 13.44:21

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2254921]Seems few people are. Understand people want to stay positive despite the fact we have to endure yet another miserable year in this godawful league but some of the comments leave me undecided on whether to laugh or cry. Firstly Pete Jones , at the PoS Dinner, compares the current side with the great 1969/70 Promotion side , apparently on the basis of a sound defensive record. He conveniently forgot the fact that team played in a higher division , gave Liverpool and Man Utd tests in away cupties ( including taking the lead at Anfield ! ) and had quality players such as Dave Gaskell, Eddie May, Gareth Davies , Arfon Griffiths (peerless ) , Ian Moir , Ray Smith ......and the Football League's top scorer Albert Kinsey in their ranks!! I like Pete and also Mark Griffiths , who repeated similar nonsense in today's Leader about records equalled by this season's side , but question their grasp on reality.
Meanwhile , as you say , the Big Issues are shuffled off into the distance. Very depressing.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me this isn’t true!!! Anyone else bare witness to this?

They need to stop man handling eachother, pull their heads out of eachothers back ends and smell the coffee twice in two seasons their decisions have ruined our season.

chef1 5th May 2019 13.50:26

its like spencer describing how good we were under barrow on boxing day then conveniently forgetting about the next 4 weeks its a sham

crazywelsh 5th May 2019 14.07:59

[QUOTE=chef1;2255099]its like spencer describing how good we were under barrow on boxing day then conveniently forgetting about the next 4 weeks its a sham[/QUOTE]

Jesus

WIRRALRED 5th May 2019 15.12:46

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2255092]Please note that this WIRRALRED is not me.[/QUOTE]

shit song I know, but there is a fellow Wirral Red I wasn’t aware

Wrexham's Patrick Bateman 5th May 2019 15.44:02

Did he really say this.. And I'm right In thinking this guy is on the Board..

Wow....Scary stuff...

John Neals Dynasty 5th May 2019 16.16:41

[QUOTE=pjwales;2254953]That atmosphere for 15 to 20 minutes in the second half was probally the best ive seen at the Cae Ras for many many years,lets see you get up and start singing instead of sitting on your arse complaining,well done the tech end,thought it was fantastic.[/QUOTE]

For your info I did sing and in the Techend what were those in the Yale and Moan Road stand doing?

All I said was that particular song is monotone I'm not criticising them singing infact if you read my post I praised them.

I done my main singing when I was their age on the Kop many years ago.

Were you singing? And as for best atmosphere in the main it was flat until second half a bit like the team.

Best atmosphere in recent years was the Kidderminster play off the Techend was rocking most of the game.

pjwales 5th May 2019 22.39:02

I said "for 15 to 20 mins in the second half" if you read my post and yes i do sing wherever i sit home and away.

EnglishRed 5th May 2019 23.10:03

Who’s that team you call Wrexham
Who’s that team we all abhor
We play in red and white, we really are shite
And we’ll moan about it evermore

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.17:26.