RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113901-portugal-tour.html)

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 20.35:30

Re: Portugal Tour

[QUOTE=pagl;2255438]No. New formation of 911 with Beavon up front, Ruthers running midfield and 8 defenders plus GK to snatch a set piece.[/QUOTE]

Why did you post this?

It's not very funny.

You got nothing better to do?

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 20.38:47

[QUOTE=RED2309;2255592]Good news is they won't be in Portugal................hopefully!:)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry mate. They don't stray far from their keyboards.

Foxy 9th May 2019 20.45:40

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2256903]Don't worry mate. They don't stray far from their keyboards.[/QUOTE]

You’ve got to admit that there is a serious and deep rooted problem with the club if its led to this kind of argument between fans over a trip to Portugal. So about time you and the other Nodding Dogs stopped being so complacent about how things are . Things are rotten in the state of Denmark.

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 20.46:19

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2255646]Perhaps we should introduce a Fans Points system? Reach a certain stage of approval and you are allowed to come to home games. Pass another test and you get priority for away games. Finally accept, without question , the gospel from on high and you can go to Portugal??[/QUOTE]

What are you on about?

It is perfectly possible to get on a plane and fly to Portugal. And it is cheap.

Are you trying to be funny?

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 20.51:45

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2255866]He's the one who liked and followed that lunatic twitter account wxmfrontline that was exposed on here not long back.

Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

What's that got to do with Portugal?

Funny_Old_Game 9th May 2019 21.07:40

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2256587]No one cares[/QUOTE]

Haha init.

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 21.13:10

[QUOTE=wilbobisback;2256575]I'm hoping that if we play Louletano again we play in Loule itself.Whilst the Algarve stadium is fantastic a few hundred rattling round in there isn't the best. Add to that you have to go outside the stadium to get anything to drink at the big stadium & Loule is much more fan friendly. & before anyone mentions me going outside last year & getting drunk I didn't! I was too busy trying to count my feet & pick which pair I should use to walk to the toilets![/QUOTE]

You beat me to it ( had to wade through a load of bile to get here mind ).

Be much better to play in Loule and I am sure they would be happy with that - they took a lot of money on the bar that day - superbock lorries queuing to deliver.

Plus the ground is only about 5 minutes walk to town centre which has some decent restaurants. Be good to keep a link to Louletano and aspire to play a friendly against Faroense!

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 21.24:04

[QUOTE=pagl;2256592]Its a chance to wallow in the sun reflecting on the success of reaching the first play off game and reminiscing how unlucky we were to hit the bar twice whilst slagging the ref for the disallowed goal.

Handshakes all round with Spencer and Mills and chat about the new striker. Played for TNS with CD 12 years ago and a handful. The sun can do this to you :)[/QUOTE]

On the other hand lack of sun can make you sad, embittered and very pale. Something to do with lack of vitamin D apparently.

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 21.42:14

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256810]:crampe:[/QUOTE]

Right on cue!

You sad old gits don't half stick together.

This thread is about Portugal - sun, sea, sand and a bit of wafc on the side. Haven't you got enough threads to infect?

Oh. I see that you have started another negative thread - probably keep you going the whole summer.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.31:02.