RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113901-portugal-tour.html)

John Neals Dynasty 9th May 2019 21.53:37

Re: Portugal Tour

I don't get this slagging off fans who want to go to Portugal to watch them basically have a kickabout, that's up to them. It's not for me but what's the problem of them doing it?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 22.10:21

[QUOTE=Foxy;2256905]You’ve got to admit that there is a serious and deep rooted problem with the club if its led to this kind of argument between fans over a trip to Portugal. So about time you and the other Nodding Dogs stopped being so complacent about how things are . Things are rotten in the state of Denmark.[/QUOTE]

There is no argument Foxy.

It's just that the sad old gits ( with, evidently, a lot of time on their hands) are infecting every thread on this board. Even this one. I mean, how can you be negative about a trip to Portugal? That's how sad they are.

Regarding Hamlet. Our league position and points total have improved the last three seasons. We finished 4th this season. That's not rotten.

dolly dagger 9th May 2019 22.21:44

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2256908]Haha init.[/QUOTE]

You mean "innit"

ffs. It's like watching your dad dance. Why bother?

red under the bed 10th May 2019 00.15:13

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2256916]There is no argument Foxy.

It's just that the sad old gits ( with, evidently, a lot of time on their hands) are infecting every thread on this board. Even this one. I mean, how can you be negative about a trip to Portugal? That's how sad they are.

Regarding Hamlet. Our league position and points total have improved the last three seasons. We finished 4th this season. That's not rotten.[/QUOTE]

I agree the negative moaning on here is enough to make me get away.
I haven't been out to Portugal with Wrexham before...Seriously thinking of making this one.
My lad and me ...bit of sun ,a few beers and a game on the Algarve ...I'm keeping a watch on prices

moynkeepthefaith 10th May 2019 05.38:40

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2256915]I don't get this slagging off fans who want to go to Portugal to watch them basically have a kickabout, that's up to them. It's not for me but what's the problem of them doing it?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Completely agree. Sniping at supporters who simply want to watch their team is cheap and un warranted. When I saw the thread I assumed it was about arrangements for the tour and a chance for supporters to come together if they so wished. In any case I very much doubt such negativity is likely to put anyone off a break in the sunshine combined with watching your team.

pagl 10th May 2019 07.15:53

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2256910]On the other hand lack of sun can make you sad, embittered and very pale. Something to do with lack of vitamin D apparently.[/QUOTE]

It was just a bit of tongue in cheek. Past years seem to be well received so enjoy.

Phils-an-alki 10th May 2019 07.42:15

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2256912]Right on cue!

You sad old gits don't half stick together.

This thread is about Portugal - sun, sea, sand and a bit of wafc on the side. Haven't you got enough threads to infect?

Oh. I see that you have started another negative thread - probably keep you going the whole summer.[/QUOTE]

:crampe:

Phils-an-alki 10th May 2019 07.45:40

Dolly - PM me hun.

Funny_Old_Game 10th May 2019 07.54:57

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2256915]I don't get this slagging off fans who want to go to Portugal to watch them basically have a kickabout, that's up to them. It's not for me but what's the problem of them doing it?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Nothing, but the local old bill need to keep a close eye on them IMO. These are people who have booked time off to travel abroad to watch Paul Rutherford scurrying about in a training session against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.55:59.