RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113901-portugal-tour.html)

KingBuxton_Forever red 10th May 2019 08.04:59

Re: Portugal Tour

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2256945]Nothing, but the local old bill need to keep a close eye on them IMO. These are people who have booked time off to travel abroad to watch Paul Rutherford scurrying about in a training session against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.[/QUOTE]

What are you implying specifically there in respect of the "old bill" comment. Why would they need to keep an eye on them?

I am not going but I can see why going to watch Wrexham in the sun with your mates would appeal.

petered 10th May 2019 08.05:51

[QUOTE=petered;2254996]I've heard,but not from club,its 7th - 10th July. Can anyone confirm this? And any other info,location etc.would be appreciated. I know its Faro airport.
Will be making own travel arrangements so dont want to end up there on wrong dates sitting in a bar watching bloody cricket on the tv having some waiter telling me I should have been here last week, there were loads of Welsh people here!!![/QUOTE]

From this original post the whole club from supporters,players, mnager,through to the board have been berated, insulted and mocked.
Says a hell of a lot about some people who class them selves as supporters of Wrexham FC.
Enjoy your miserable summer you sad individuals!!

RED2309 10th May 2019 13.34:47

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2256920]I agree the negative moaning on here is enough to make me get away.
I haven't been out to Portugal with Wrexham before...Seriously thinking of making this one.
My lad and me ...bit of sun ,a few beers and a game on the Algarve ...I'm keeping a watch on prices[/QUOTE]

I went out for a week last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Actual football (Wrexham) based activity probably accounted for about 8 hours of that time - Training Session Pre match party at the 19th hole Match.

Met a lot of fellow Reds had a great week.

Own arrangements made for flights and accommodation and have done the same this year.

During the week didn't spot a nodding dog or happy clapper but will look again this year.
All I saw was fellow fans having a good time.

RED2309 10th May 2019 14.02:12

[url]https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/booking/home/LPL/FAO/2019-07-07/2019-07-11/1/0/0/0[/url]

Flights available from £22.98 go Monday return Friday

Bushfield Stand 10th May 2019 15.26:37

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2256920]I agree the negative moaning on here is enough to make me get away.
I haven't been out to Portugal with Wrexham before...Seriously thinking of making this one.
My lad and me ...bit of sun ,a few beers and a game on the Algarve ...I'm keeping a watch on prices[/QUOTE]

You seem to have the same line of thought as I did a couple of years ago. Ending up going with my lad and had a great time as did 5 or 600 others. Lots of Reds there with mates or family. We went again last year, superb once more, great atmosphere in the 19th hole on the Marina as Red2309 for the pre match party.

Great opportunity to have a few days away with your lad, some sun, good food and maybe one or two beers :)

Colomiers Phoenix 10th May 2019 15.37:17

[QUOTE=petered;2256948]From this original post the whole club from supporters,players, mnager,through to the board have been berated, insulted and mocked.
Says a hell of a lot about some people who class them selves as supporters of Wrexham FC.
Enjoy your miserable summer you sad individuals!![/QUOTE]

don't worry about them, they are not staying at home because they are miserable. They will not go because they are concerned that their respective villages won't be able to manage without them

Bushfield Stand 10th May 2019 15.50:27

[QUOTE=Colomiers Phoenix;2257067]don't worry about them, they are not staying at home because they are miserable. They will not go because they are concerned that their respective villages won't be able to manage without them[/QUOTE]

:crampe: :crampe:

FieldtownRed 10th May 2019 17.06:55

[QUOTE=Colomiers Phoenix;2257067]don't worry about them, they are not staying at home because they are miserable. They will not go because they are concerned that their respective villages won't be able to manage without them[/QUOTE]

You just know they’ll be stuck on here 24/7 waiting to criticise updates from those enjoying themselves out on the Algarve. ;)

Wxm fc home n away 10th May 2019 17.23:39

Ive followed Wrexham home and away for around 12 years and Portugal is up there with one of my best memories following Wrexham , the strip at night is always full of Wrexham , would recommend to anyone if you have the chance. Unfortunately can’t go this year as I. Going Croatia and Hungary with wales

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.52:07.