RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113901-portugal-tour.html)

Colomiers Phoenix 10th May 2019 17.43:40

Re: Portugal Tour

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2257093]You just know they’ll be stuck on here 24/7 waiting to criticise updates from those enjoying themselves out on the Algarve. ;)[/QUOTE]

Or sticking pins into their Rutherford and Wright dolls

red under the bed 12th May 2019 12.03:29

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257028]I went out for a week last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Actual football (Wrexham) based activity probably accounted for about 8 hours of that time - Training Session Pre match party at the 19th hole Match.

Met a lot of fellow Reds had a great week.

Own arrangements made for flights and accommodation and have done the same this year.

During the week didn't spot a nodding dog or happy clapper but will look again this year.
All I saw was fellow fans having a good time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that ..Makes me want to get out for a break even more..I'm based down South Wales...Red all my life and see it as a good trip in the sun with my lad and fellow supporters..I can't read most of the cynical shite spouted on here...You live once...club is for life....Enjoy the experience

red under the bed 12th May 2019 12.16:13

[QUOTE=Bushfield Stand;2257062]You seem to have the same line of thought as I did a couple of years ago. Ending up going with my lad and had a great time as did 5 or 600 others. Lots of Reds there with mates or family. We went again last year, superb once more, great atmosphere in the 19th hole on the Marina as Red2309 for the pre match party.

Great opportunity to have a few days away with your lad, some sun, good food and maybe one or two beers :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bushfield Stand......Like yourself ,that's exactly how I see it...a break...Encouraging to hear that it's a good atmosphere and break....My lad has been travelling in Oz & NZ past four years ..you won't keep him out the sun now but you won't keep him a from a Wrexham trip either...Definitely looking up prices

marinman 12th May 2019 16.00:32

[QUOTE=Foxy;2256905]You’ve got to admit that there is a serious and deep rooted problem with the club if its led to this kind of argument between fans over a trip to Portugal. So about time you and the other Nodding Dogs stopped being so complacent about how things are . Things are rotten in the state of Denmark.[/QUOTE]

Were playing in Denmark?

dolly dagger 12th May 2019 16.10:24

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256943]Dolly - PM me hun.[/QUOTE]

What's this?! You flirting? No chance. I'm still pretty annoyed.

I only came on this board to find out which ground Paul and the lads would be gracing in Portugal. Find the thread and it's mired in froth and bile. Think wtf. So check out the other threads (wish I hadn't) and they are even worse. This thread is like an overspill. After wading through that bilge I had to have a shower and get fresh air.

And there was me thinking we had finished 4th this season and broken some kind of attendance record. I must have been misinformed.

Talking of pm's - you should send one (with an apology) to that Australian person you abused. Can't remember which thread and I'm not going in there to find out, but you can't use words like that to a fellow Wrexham fan. I think the name is oz ( which is a tad unoriginal but that is what Australians are like. Which is fine ). A point was made and over half of the post was facts.

Then you had a go at someone because they misspelled asparagus. And then you start a thread about hide and seek. wtf I haven't played that since I was 12 when the rules seemed to change.

"I think this is worthy of its own thread" No it isn't.
Phil, if you keep up this epic level of bile production you gonna make yourself ill - just saying.

As for what you have written about Paul Rutherford: what can I say? I am sure that you would agree that everyone is different. Now some of us do appreciate an energetic performance which is something, so I've heard, that is way beyond your capabilities.

It's envy, Phil. Just envy. Deep breath and let.....it.....go.

It is understandable. I mean, you are talking about the Isle of Man supporters Player of the Season and our future captain. Gotta show some respect.

dolly dagger 12th May 2019 16.45:38

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2256945]Nothing, but the local old bill need to keep a close eye on them IMO. These are people who have booked time off to travel abroad to watch Paul Rutherford scurrying about in a training session against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.[/QUOTE]

"travel abroad" !

Jeez, you must be very very old.

We are not "travelling abroad". We are visiting another bit of the continent. The European content. Our continent. We are Europeans. Or so we thought. ....

Why the lack of tolerance?

Ok. You pack your Austin Allegro with buckets and spades and bottles of brown ale and drive to Rhyl for 2 weeks by the sea. Do we mock you for this? Do we make negative comments? No we don't.

Next weekend I will be visiting a Greek island for 2 weeks. A jet aeroplane will get me there and I will be taking my customised flip flops, superb bose headphones which I seem to have acquired and a pocketful of kim jong uns.

Viva la difference! ( or is it le difference? Not sure. Gender huh. Tricky stuff ).

Anyway, do not call me a "traitor" because I have "travelled abroad" ( I am being pre emptive here ).

You gotta realise that not all of us want to drive around in Austin Allegros.

dolly dagger 12th May 2019 16.57:44

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2256945]Nothing, but the local old bill need to keep a close eye on them IMO. These are people who have booked time off to travel abroad to watch Paul Rutherford scurrying about in a training session against a bunch of Portuguese waiters.[/QUOTE]

But the Portuguese waiters have pineapples on their heads which makes them look so cute :D

Foxy 12th May 2019 16.59:50

[QUOTE=dolly dagger;2257525]"travel abroad" !

Jeez, you must be very very old.

We are not "travelling abroad". We are visiting another bit of the continent. The European content. Our continent. We are Europeans. Or so we thought. ....

Why the lack of tolerance?

Ok. You pack your Austin Allegro with buckets and spades and bottles of brown ale and drive to Rhyl for 2 weeks by the sea. Do we mock you for this? Do we make negative comments? No we don't.

Next weekend I will be visiting a Greek island for 2 weeks. A jet aeroplane will get me there and I will be taking my customised flip flops, superb bose headphones which I seem to have acquired and a pocketful of kim jong uns.

Viva la difference! ( or is it le difference? Not sure. Gender huh. Tricky stuff ).

Anyway, do not call me a "traitor" because I have "travelled abroad" ( I am being pre emptive here ).

You gotta realise that not all of us want to drive around in Austin Allegros.[/QUOTE]

Fair play I don’t agree with you ( except it looks like you are a Remainer ) but these posts are well written and very funny.

John Neals Dynasty 12th May 2019 17.25:02

Blimey are fans still bitching at eachother over a trip to Portugal.

If fans enjoy the trip out there and meet fellow fans have some beers and banter what's the problem those criticising?

As I said it's not for me because I enjoy the Summer break from football in general and spend my time following my hobbies that plus any holidays abroad is spent with my Mrs who like a lot of women detests football.

But I don't get the criticism of those who enjoy the trips.

So to all those going have a great time which I'm sure you will.

Austin Allegro now theirs a blast from the past what a horrible car that was along with the Maxi.. Square steering wheel.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.38:19.