RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Portugal Tour (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113901-portugal-tour.html)

petered 5th May 2019 09.04:31

Portugal Tour

I've heard,but not from club,its 7th - 10th July. Can anyone confirm this? And any other info,location etc.would be appreciated. I know its Faro airport.
Will be making own travel arrangements so dont want to end up there on wrong dates sitting in a bar watching bloody cricket on the tv having some waiter telling me I should have been here last week, there were loads of Welsh people here!!!

benwilliams 5th May 2019 09.06:01

Re: Portugal Tour

Apparently it was in a recent matchday programme, Rich Ulrich tweeted about it is its official.

petered 5th May 2019 09.11:44

Cheers Ben. Not bought programme for a while and dont use Twitter. Prob explain why I dont know about it!!

marathonplny 5th May 2019 11.21:13

Also announced over the PA system at the Eastleigh game

crazywelsh 5th May 2019 11.57:44

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2255045]Also announced over the PA system at the Eastleigh game[/QUOTE]

Along with we are still here!

FieldtownRed 5th May 2019 12.09:03

Club don’t seem to have made such a song and dance about it this year compared to previous years. In addition, didn’t the note in the programme say the exact location is yet to be confirmed? You’d assume it would be to the same place as previous years otherwise people who’ve already booked will be very annoyed.

petered 5th May 2019 14.18:59

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2255045]Also announced over the PA system at the Eastleigh game[/QUOTE]

Clearly I didn't hear that. But thanks for letting me know!!

petered 5th May 2019 14.21:44

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2255070]Club don’t seem to have made such a song and dance about it this year compared to previous years. In addition, didn’t the note in the programme say the exact location is yet to be confirmed? You’d assume it would be to the same place as previous years otherwise people who’ve already booked will be very annoyed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah,I'm assuming Faro and playing somewhere along the algarve but the location changed last year for one reason or another. Dont want to book place in Albufiera if playing nearer Villamora..bit of a hike. Sure Ill find out. Cheers.

FieldtownRed 5th May 2019 14.23:44

[QUOTE=petered;2255115]Yeah,I'm assuming Faro and playing somewhere along the algarve but the location changed last year for one reason or another. Dont want to book place in Albufiera if playing nearer Villamora..bit of a hike. Sure Ill find out. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Club laid on buses to the game last year. Lots of us stayed in albufeira despite the players being in vilamoura last year - bit more to see and do in albufeira and it’s cheaper too.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.34:07.