RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113902-will-you-renew-your-season-ticket-wst-membership.html)

mattw 5th May 2019 15.04:28

Re: Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership?

Have been selective over last couple of years anyway but more for family reasons. This year is first I could
Go back to a ST but not sure I will

Caergwrle 5th May 2019 15.10:23

Yes to both

wrexham forever 5th May 2019 15.11:12

Yes to both - very disappointed the way the season panned out but in all honestly would have been happy with a play off place last August. Hope BH can deliver in terms of results but perhaps more importantly in terms of performances. Let's see some flair with players like Tollitt (not necessarily him but someone like him) brought in to excite us and create chances.

Off Flint 5th May 2019 15.11:19

Ditto.

Quay Red 5th May 2019 15.26:44

Of course I'll renew both.
Good value for money and at least 23 afternoons / evenings of peace away from the missus.
Irrespective of ownership, I've always felt that this was my club and I was part of it. Feels like my second home.

OneLoveWrexham 5th May 2019 15.29:34

No to season ticket, didn’t have one for this season for myself or my son and I have already cancelled both our donations which were a lot more than the standard. I will be very selective this coming season as I have lost faith in everything about the club and the club clearly don’t need the money after the amount it’s wasted, ah well I am sure they’ll carry on regardless and we’ll all have the same gripes this time next year.

RadioRed 5th May 2019 15.29:51

At this point in time, no unless there is changes at the top and depending on the quality of players sighed.

Willywill 5th May 2019 15.32:25

Yes. For me and both my lads. What else there to do in the winter?

Ex Limassol Red 5th May 2019 15.43:52

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2255168]No to season ticket, didn’t have one for this season for myself or my son and I have already cancelled both our donations which were a lot more than the standard. I will be very selective this coming season as I have lost faith in everything about the club and the club clearly don’t need the money after the amount it’s wasted, ah well I am sure they’ll carry on regardless and we’ll all have the same gripes this time next year.[/QUOTE]

Well done you. That’ll teach em😂:hurray:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.09:47.