Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th May 2019, 15.11:12   #21-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership?

Yes to both - very disappointed the way the season panned out but in all honestly would have been happy with a play off place last August. Hope BH can deliver in terms of results but perhaps more importantly in terms of performances. Let's see some flair with players like Tollitt (not necessarily him but someone like him) brought in to excite us and create chances.
Old 5th May 2019, 15.11:19   #22-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Ditto.
Old 5th May 2019, 15.26:44   #23-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Of course I'll renew both.
Good value for money and at least 23 afternoons / evenings of peace away from the missus.
Irrespective of ownership, I've always felt that this was my club and I was part of it. Feels like my second home.
Old 5th May 2019, 15.29:34   #24-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

No to season ticket, didn’t have one for this season for myself or my son and I have already cancelled both our donations which were a lot more than the standard. I will be very selective this coming season as I have lost faith in everything about the club and the club clearly don’t need the money after the amount it’s wasted, ah well I am sure they’ll carry on regardless and we’ll all have the same gripes this time next year.

Last edited by OneLoveWrexham; 5th May 2019 at 15.31:50..
Old 5th May 2019, 15.29:51   #25-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

At this point in time, no unless there is changes at the top and depending on the quality of players sighed.
Old 5th May 2019, 15.32:25   #26-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Yes. For me and both my lads. What else there to do in the winter?
Old 5th May 2019, 15.43:52   #27-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
No to season ticket, didnít have one for this season for myself or my son and I have already cancelled both our donations which were a lot more than the standard. I will be very selective this coming season as I have lost faith in everything about the club and the club clearly donít need the money after the amount itís wasted, ah well I am sure theyíll carry on regardless and weíll all have the same gripes this time next year.
Well done you. Thatíll teach em😂
Old 5th May 2019, 15.47:28   #28-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

At this moment in time it's a don't know.

My health has deteriorated this last year and watching the utter boredom and frustration of the last God knows how many years hasn't helped.

For me Thursday was a killer 120mins of passing side to side in defence and across the defensive minded midfield then just hoofing it forward to an isolated short ass player with no support is mind numbingly boring and the tactics of someone without a clue how football should be played.

If as looks and I suppose should be the little boy lost Bryan Hughes is going to rebuild the side then I'm really concerned we are going to go more backwards again.

To be honest I've little faith in his ability to build a side going by his loan signings and his team selections.

But early days to decide if I will renew, I would be more likely to if those at the top showed some humility but that's not going to happen.

I think a lot won't renew this time mainly through the lack of hope and entertainment value.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 5th May 2019, 15.51:07   #29-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Limassol Red View Post
Well done you. Thatíll teach em😂
I am assuming you have full faith and renewing both?
Old 5th May 2019, 15.52:23   #30-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

I'll go to the games so I may as well get a season ticket and pay less per match than paying on the gate.
But I won't fool myself that I'm doing it to provide early funds for the manager to spend on a top striker.
I'll renew my WST membership so I can get the slight discount on away travel. (Being first in the queue for those big cup games is a hollow benefit based on the last few seasons).
I won't be forking out for anything else until I know that my money won't be squandered on pointless loan players.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.07:51.