RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113902-will-you-renew-your-season-ticket-wst-membership.html)

John Neals Dynasty 5th May 2019 15.47:28

Re: Will you renew your season ticket or wst membership?

At this moment in time it's a don't know.

My health has deteriorated this last year and watching the utter boredom and frustration of the last God knows how many years hasn't helped.

For me Thursday was a killer 120mins of passing side to side in defence and across the defensive minded midfield then just hoofing it forward to an isolated short ass player with no support is mind numbingly boring and the tactics of someone without a clue how football should be played.

If as looks and I suppose should be the little boy lost Bryan Hughes is going to rebuild the side then I'm really concerned we are going to go more backwards again.

To be honest I've little faith in his ability to build a side going by his loan signings and his team selections.

But early days to decide if I will renew, I would be more likely to if those at the top showed some humility but that's not going to happen.

I think a lot won't renew this time mainly through the lack of hope and entertainment value.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

OneLoveWrexham 5th May 2019 15.51:07

[QUOTE=Ex Limassol Red;2255184]Well done you. That’ll teach em😂:hurray:[/QUOTE]
I am assuming you have full faith and renewing both?

Captain Dread 5th May 2019 15.52:23

I'll go to the games so I may as well get a season ticket and pay less per match than paying on the gate.
But I won't fool myself that I'm doing it to provide early funds for the manager to spend on a top striker.
I'll renew my WST membership so I can get the slight discount on away travel. (Being first in the queue for those big cup games is a hollow benefit based on the last few seasons).
I won't be forking out for anything else until I know that my money won't be squandered on pointless loan players.

Cartman 5th May 2019 15.59:58

Definitely won't be 'renewing' in the traditional sense. I would rather wait until a couple of days before the start of the season and assess whether I think the squad we have assembled is worth my time and money. Even if that will mean missing out on an early bird renewal, I'm happy to take my chances.

Though if I were to wake up tomorrow and find out we've replaced Darlington/Hughes with a Challinor, Flowers type manager, I would renew straight away.

John Neals Dynasty 5th May 2019 16.03:50

[QUOTE=Cartman;2255197]Definitely won't be 'renewing' in the traditional sense. I would rather wait until a couple of days before the start of the season and assess whether I think the squad we have assembled is worth my time and money. Even if that will mean missing out on an early bird renewal, I'm happy to take my chances.

Though if I were to wake up tomorrow and find out we've replaced Darlington/Hughes with a Challinor, Flowers type manager, I would renew straight away.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your last paragraph, my choice would be Hurst

For me Hughes is like Solskjaer at Man U out of his depth.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Wirral Red 5th May 2019 16.05:02

Yes , I support Wrexham.

whitegatered 5th May 2019 16.11:32

Of course to both not at all happy all but we're not a million miles away, god we've had some rotten luck with Rickets going Manny Walker Summerfield injuries and some self inflicted mistakes, we will see how recruitment goes in the closeseason keeping Pearson will be crucial.

Nibs 5th May 2019 16.14:48

No as I don’t feel my money is being used in a wise way and no one is held accountable. I will attend aways.

RetiredMember021 5th May 2019 16.16:04

I'll be going to one home game a month and the 3 or 4 away games just like the season just gone. I would of been tempted to get a season ticket if we had gone up.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.48:28.