Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th May 2019, 21.52:14   #121-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Redordead's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Anyone we could pinch off them?

I’d expect a big turnover of players
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2019, 22.44:12   #122-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixienormous View Post
It's having a decent a manager.

Ricketts did fook all if we're honest, he inherited a great defensive unit, went on about how important it was to score more goals and signed Fondop. Alexander knows the leagues, did Ricketts? Does Hughes? I have my doubts.
I think having a football board that has experience in football, plays more than a small part, rather than having a board made up of good intentional amateurs.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2019, 22.50:55   #123-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlandred View Post
I think having a football board that has experience in football, plays more than a small part, rather than having a board made up of good intentional amateurs.
The other 99.5% is having a Billionaire backing.
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2019, 22.54:15   #124-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
It's a terrible thing envy, credit where credits due their 4th promotion out of the last 5 yrs an average crowd of 180 gone up to 2000 that's what Ive just read.

Simply put they are an ambitious club on the up, we are a once ambitious club with no direction happy to bumble along in the depths of hell that is the National league. Fylde another ambitious club on the up with a very good ambitious manager who has said they will strengthen again for next season, I bet they won't be looking at players relegated from National North.

It's time our club and our fans stopped kidding ourselves that we are on the up... We have been down here 11 years with no end in sight playing the worst standard of football to watch this club has ever paid.

Simply put our crowds and history mean nothing anymore a club that keeps looking back and never forward will stand still. We will never get over the crooks and until we do then we will never get out of this rut.
Posted via mobile theme
Agree with all that
__________________
Hated but Rated
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 01.03:03   #125-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
AndyCobra's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
The other 99.5% is having a Billionaire backing.
Agree with all that
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 01.05:17   #126-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
AndyCobra's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

John neals dynasty’s you are a sham of a Wrexham fan. Hang your head in shame. You dont deserve a good football team. Thankfully there are more positive people that can make it happen. Hallelujah.
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 04.38:59   #127-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
John neals dynasty’s you are a sham of a Wrexham fan. Hang your head in shame. You dont deserve a good football team. Thankfully there are more positive people that can make it happen. Hallelujah.
A few positive fans and a heap of spin wont get us out of this league.
JND is right about the fear of the past, its holding us back.

Do you think the board are growing this club, have they got and strategies, plans and ideas?
The fans have been great this year despite the awful football on offer.

Only an excellent summer recruitment will keep it going.
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 04.45:55   #128-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
John neals dynasty’s you are a sham of a Wrexham fan. Hang your head in shame. You dont deserve a good football team. Thankfully there are more positive people that can make it happen. Hallelujah.
Why? You decide what a good and bad Wrexham fan is do you?
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 05.58:13   #129-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCobra View Post
John neals dynasty’s you are a sham of a Wrexham fan. Hang your head in shame. You dont deserve a good football team. Thankfully there are more positive people that can make it happen. Hallelujah.
Everything JND has said there is fact, like it or not he’s right. You can spin things all you want Spencer but all these ‘tin pot’ clubs are leaving us in their wake.
Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2019, 06.13:06   #130-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
It's a terrible thing envy, credit where credits due their 4th promotion out of the last 5 yrs an average crowd of 180 gone up to 2000 that's what Ive just read.

Simply put they are an ambitious club on the up, we are a once ambitious club with no direction happy to bumble along in the depths of hell that is the National league. Fylde another ambitious club on the up with a very good ambitious manager who has said they will strengthen again for next season, I bet they won't be looking at players relegated from National North.

It's time our club and our fans stopped kidding ourselves that we are on the up... We have been down here 11 years with no end in sight playing the worst standard of football to watch this club has ever paid.

Simply put our crowds and history mean nothing anymore a club that keeps looking back and never forward will stand still. We will never get over the crooks and until we do then we will never get out of this rut.
Posted via mobile theme
I don’t know what the solution is for the likes of you, pagl, ruthinred, foxy, birdy and Phils-an-Alki. We’re in fan ownership and I cannot see that changing anytime soon. Furthermore, those fans that want change aren’t willing to do anything about it.

If you expect the club to advertise for “investors”, I can’t support that. It would open the doors to all sorts of crackpots. If you think I’m fearful of the past, so be it.

Presumably, the club would have to put literature together to inform such investors how they’d make a return on their investment? Or is it not investors we’re seeking?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.19:22.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12