RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113908-board.html)

the sleeping giant dies 6th May 2019 09.40:04

The board

Are you listening you screwed this season up good style hope you are all proud of yourselves

CRUMBS 6th May 2019 09.54:49

Re: The board

I think the board may be bored of hearing it .

John Neals Dynasty 6th May 2019 10.45:58

[QUOTE=the sleeping giant dies;2255481]Are you listening you screwed this season up good style hope you are all proud of yourselves[/QUOTE]

I don't think they can hear you with text perhaps give them a phone call.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Inside Left 6th May 2019 10.54:12

You could put forward you views and suggestions at the forthcoming AGM.

wafc1926 6th May 2019 11.22:54

[QUOTE=Inside Left;2255505]You could put forward you views and suggestions at the forthcoming AGM.[/QUOTE]
But can WST members actually change anything? A Board Resolution needs only a simple majority to get approval whereas a Members' Resolution requires a two-thirds majority. This makes it very difficult for the latter to get passed. Even if it does there is no guarantee the WST board will take it forward as official policy......witness last year's DSA Second Platform plans. As for making changes at the top level i.e. the WAFC board .....well just forget it !

benwilliams 6th May 2019 11.36:55

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2255513]But can WST members actually change anything? A Board Resolution needs only a simple majority to get approval whereas a Members' Resolution requires a two-thirds majority. This makes it very difficult for the latter to get passed. Even if it does there is no guarantee the WST board will take it forward as official policy......witness last year's DSA Second Platform plans. As for making changes at the top level i.e. the WAFC board .....well just forget it ![/QUOTE]

We could propose a resolution to change the two thirds to a simple majority?

Birdy 6th May 2019 11.41:42

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2255514]We could propose a resolution to change the two thirds to a simple majority?[/QUOTE]

As if that will pass!!

wafc1926 6th May 2019 11.41:50

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2255514]We could propose a resolution to change the two thirds to a simple majority?[/QUOTE]
Not sure if that could be done at an agm , might require an Emergency General Meeting (egm) . Either way I suspect the WST board and regular backers would close ranks and block it.

Inside Left 6th May 2019 11.57:42

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2255513]But can WST members actually change anything? A Board Resolution needs only a simple majority to get approval whereas a Members' Resolution requires a two-thirds majority. This makes it very difficult for the latter to get passed. Even if it does there is no guarantee the WST board will take it forward as official policy......witness last year's DSA Second Platform plans. As for making changes at the top level i.e. the WAFC board .....well just forget it ![/QUOTE]

I am not sure what the starter of this thread wants to change but if he is at the WST AGM and he makes his thoughts known I might just find out.

As for any changes - You are probably correct as the membership like many organisations normally follow the lead shown by The Board.

If I did have a proposal for change I would certainly not 'forget it' Its just not in the DNA :) A bit like yourself i would guess.

Changes can be undertaken and it would take some hard graft - starting by obtaining a list of members / shareholders . Its been done before.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.12:15.