RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wrexham AFC boss Bryan Hughes admits having a prolific striker could have been helpful (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113915-wrexham-afc-boss-bryan-hughes-admits-having-prolific-striker-could-have-been-helpful.html)

John Neals Dynasty 8th May 2019 10.01:57

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2256101]What do people really want him to say?[/QUOTE]

Nothing and get on with the job in hand, I get annoyed every season players in the media talking bollocks then they lose the next game.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

deeside_dragon 8th May 2019 10.03:00

Re: Wrexham AFC boss Bryan Hughes admits having a prolific striker could have been helpful

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2256101]What do people really want him to say?[/QUOTE]

Nothing...… Rather than state the bleeding obvious :eek:

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th May 2019 10.06:07

Re: Wrexham AFC boss Bryan Hughes admits having a prolific striker could have been helpful

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2256104]Nothing and get on with the job in hand, I get annoyed every season players in the media talking bollocks then they lose the next game.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

So when the media team contact him (baring in mind they speak to him daily) what is he supposed to do? A silent protest?

Not alot he can say really. Granted, his interviews are dire, Keates levels for me (Ricketts was very good to his credit) so long as he does it on the pitch he can say/do what he wants.

CRUMBS 8th May 2019 10.06:57

He could say something like , " a problem which will be rectified this season with the signing of ....... "

krux 8th May 2019 10.07:11

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256093]Lets not be too harsh on him here lads. Its a bit of a non story really and its just manager media speak.[/QUOTE]

this is true, but it creates pressure to find one next year. the leader can follow that one up in august.

John Neals Dynasty 8th May 2019 10.13:38

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2256110]So when the media team contact him (baring in mind they speak to him daily) what is he supposed to do? A silent protest?

Not alot he can say really. Granted, his interviews are dire, Keates levels for me (Ricketts was very good to his credit) so long as he does it on the pitch he can say/do what he wants.[/QUOTE]

Well if the media team want to talk to him he should do what Keates did mumble then they wouldn't know what he was going on about.

Joking aside simply not state the bleeding obvious even Stevie Wonder could see we need a goalscorer and have since Vose left.

He could of said we need more creation in midfield and to play a more attacking positive game.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 8th May 2019 10.21:16

He has to talk to grubby spineless little newspapers like the leader and they then create these non stories. Its just guff and I don't read much into it.

Football manager in wanting prolific goal scorer shocker
Football manager saying a prolific goal scorer could have made a difference to our season.

There's far more important issues to be upset about.

oldtimer 8th May 2019 10.23:04

so because he says the obvious he gets slated!!! He came in with no chance of getting a striker we all want and need, he knows this and says that a prolific striker would have made a difference. Maybe when asked for comments he should direct the media to the frigging experts on here. I am sure some have won Football Manager trophies.

Rob 8th May 2019 10.43:16

[QUOTE=oldtimer;2256118]I am sure some have won Football Manager trophies.[/QUOTE]

I got beaten to the league by Fleetwood once by a single point, the laptop nearly went out the window...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.06:27.