Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th May 2019, 11.53:49   #221-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by René Higuita View Post
Idiotic responses on here. We finished what 5 points off top? yeah lets get rid of the whole squad...

Happy with that. Just need to sign some real quality in players to fill the rest of the squad.
Steady on that sounds too sensible
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 11.56:09   #222-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexham_fan_4eva! View Post
Actually its not true, I brought this up in conversation with his Mrs and its her that works in B&Q, he never has
I heard he sells the buttons he gets a wages and lives in a wheelie bin.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 12.05:44   #223-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Of course we want better players than him, but you have to balance the books. Cant sign a squad of top earners.

You say we CAN, but I bet McGlashan would command a higher wage than him, and I think Rutherford is actually better.
You assume better players would cost more. This isn't necessarily the case, but that would come down to having a good scouting network which I don't think we have.
Why for example can't we get a younger player with potential rather than throwing more contracts at players already proven not to be good enough? Why anyone would want a ineffective winger that doesn't create or score is beyond me whatever money they earn, the end result is the same.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 12.23:04   #224-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
Absolute lies.

Point to me where somebody has said that Rutherford is on "peanuts" or "buttons".

People (me included) suggested he wouldnt be on much, and I stand by it. I cant possible see how he is a top earner, we wouldnt keep a squad player on top whack. Anybody with a brain could draw that conclusion.
How to contradict yourself in two sentences
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.02:51   #225-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
Good summary for me. I personally do not think Pearson is League 1 quality but Lainton is. I would anyway have offered a contract to Kennedy and Tharme. Kennedy can play at right back and Tharme has potential and is cover at C/H. The only one I really disagree with the club on is Jennings who I would have released. For me he has looked as disinterested as his predecessor (Newton) before he left us. Carrington is always cover but I would like to see two new full backs who are fit enough to get over the halfway line and put a cross in.

Agree with this 2 new wingbacks neither Jennings or Kennedy,Carrington are good enough, although Carrington a good utility player to keep.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.08:37   #226-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki View Post
How to contradict yourself in two sentences
I suggested it, but PIAC was saying I was passing it off as fact...I wasnt.

Rutherford is stacking shelves apparently so it appears I am right.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.10:47   #227-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I suggested it, but PIAC was saying I was passing it off as fact...I wasnt.

Rutherford is stacking shelves apparently so it appears I am right.

That's his best position
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.12:21   #228-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I suggested it, but PIAC was saying I was passing it off as fact...I wasnt.

Rutherford is stacking shelves apparently so it appears I am right.
Straws being clutched

Rutherford missis claims he doesn't stack shelves so predictably it seems you are wrong
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.15:10   #229-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuxton_Forever red View Post
I suggested it, but PIAC was saying I was passing it off as fact...I wasnt.

Rutherford is stacking shelves apparently so it appears I am right.
No I said its taken as gospel and didn't mention you at all.

The B&Q thing is bollocks so appears not.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 13.56:48   #230-0 (permalink)
Moderator
 
KingBuxton_Forever red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale,Lower tier near kop (usually)
Real Name: Stu
Twitter: @





Default Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

The stacking shelves comment was me being flippant. I dont have a clue either way, but I still maintain that Rutherford probably wont be anywhere near our highest earners.

"pedalled as gospel" was the comment. Which is not true, I have said that very clearly several times, I just cant see him being one of our highest earners, so he has a purpose in the squad. For me anyway.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.38:44.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12