RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Retained list OFFICIAL (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113916-retained-list-official.html)

OriginalPirateMaterial 8th May 2019 16.30:26

Re: Retained list OFFICIAL

Roberts and Holroyd going is a start at least

OneLoveWrexham 8th May 2019 16.30:38

So 5 centre backs and already 4 attackers in Rutherford, Fondop, Oswell and Grant. Young, Wright and potentially Summerfield so we won’t be seeing many changes so expect anti football again.

krux 8th May 2019 16.31:25

[QUOTE=WV1;2256321]Relatively happy with that.

Can definitely see 3 at the back with potentially 5 centre halves on the books.

Pleased Grant's staying too. Play him in his favoured position and he's a class above this league.[/QUOTE]

whats his favoured position? In his interview when he came he said right of a front 3. I didn't rate him there.

he also played centre forward in a front 2 and centre mid.

is he really a goalkeeper?

Redordead 8th May 2019 16.32:01

More of the same next season.....

When did Manny Smith sign his new contract?

Iesty 8th May 2019 16.32:27

16 players potentially already signed up for next season, and no news on scholars etc.

i think we will sign 5 players max. this summer (depending on the 6 offered contracts all signing). i fear Lainton may be tempted to go if a league 1 or 2 club comes in for him.

so we may be looking at:
new keeper (depending)
1 x full back
2 x new midfielders/wingers
2 x forwards

krux 8th May 2019 16.32:33

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2256327]So 5 centre backs and already 4 attackers in Rutherford, Fondop, Oswell and Grant. Young, Wright and potentially Summerfield so we won’t be seeing many changes so expect anti football again.[/QUOTE]

we are basically shopping for one centre mid and one winger.

corwenred 8th May 2019 16.32:45

I still hope we can get the best out of Grant saw glimpses of a tidy footballer. You don't play most of your career in L1 if you're shite.

Like I've said before. None of this won't count for a anything unless we get a full time assistant and coach in.

Rob 8th May 2019 16.33:27

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2256320]That was the one that jumped off the screen to me.

Is that them saying "We didnt bloody offer it, he just exercised his option."
[/QUOTE]

Even if not intended that is how it came across to me too, just 'option exercised' keep it vague... or is that the manager making it clear it is not his choice?!

jackoboy17 8th May 2019 16.33:52

Lol rutherford couldnt have believed his luck
No wonder hes the first to sign
Apart from that im happy, although probably would have let kennedy go if manny already signed for next season

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.29:10.