RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Rutherford,Grant and Manny (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113918-rutherford-grant-manny.html)

Alan Attack 8th May 2019 20.34:42

Re: Rutherford,Grant and Manny

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2256507]This is not a newspaper-imagine you are a brain surgeon.[/QUOTE]

Just space out your paragraphs. 3 or 4 lines a paragraph is easier to read.

Alan Attack 8th May 2019 20.40:00

[QUOTE=Hampshire Red;2256519]Grant is the most surprising name on the retained list but it appears BH is not responsible for it being there. Let's hope he changes his mind about staying.[/QUOTE]

I’d rather he sorted out what’s between his ears and gets fit. There is a player in there and if he gets a good preseason under his belt he could be a player for the supporters to get behind.

He showed glimpses against Eastleigh in the second half. He must understand if he’s rubbish for us next season, there’s not many places in professional football for him to go.

Rob Edwards 8th May 2019 20.41:14

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2256527]Just space out your paragraphs. 3 or 4 lines a paragraph is easier to read.[/QUOTE]

Long stressful day at work,saw list just before leaving.Venting anger without patience to structure the paragraphs.
Surely you can see re-signing Rutherford raises similar alarm bells to making Fondop no.9 last summer.Also raises question about our budget which is clearly worsened by the Grant debacle.

Alan Attack 8th May 2019 20.50:17

I think Rutherford is a safe signing. You know exactly what you’ll get from him which is hard work and sometimes quality in the final third.

I’d be disappointed if he’s in our strongest XI but you do need squad players

OneLoveWrexham 8th May 2019 20.54:02

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2256532]I think Rutherford is a safe signing. You know exactly what you’ll get from him which is hard work and sometimes quality in the final third.

I’d be disappointed if he’s in our strongest XI but you do need squad players[/QUOTE]
‘Sometimes’ 1 goal on average every 24 games for a player in the front 3 lol

davewilli 8th May 2019 21.15:08

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2256532]I think Rutherford is a safe signing. You know exactly what you’ll get from him which is hard work and sometimes quality in the final third.

I’d be disappointed if he’s in our strongest XI but you do need squad players[/QUOTE]

I agree but anyone keeping him out of the team will have to be playing well. People are moaning about his end product but he is tidy in possession as well as instrumental in getting us on the front foot in games.

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 9th May 2019 06.39:26

Rumour from the Harrogate game was manny on the verge of retiring. He has been told by his surgeon he may never be able to play football again

krux 9th May 2019 06.58:47

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2256505][B]Who realistically would be interested in signing him if we hadn’t got him tied down[/B]. Chester? Southport? Warrington?

Rutherford is shite....

End of.[/QUOTE]

thats the key point.

I have no issue with adding him to our squad further down the line, but tying up money now is a problem.

krux 9th May 2019 07.00:16

[QUOTE=Silvo;2256508]5 assists because there's never anyone in the box hence the reason needed to play 2 strikers.[/QUOTE]

we can't play 2 strikers. This is because that would mean a 442, and we haven't go 2 centre mids good enough to play in a 2 man centre midfield. Even young and summerfield, who are pretty good players are too lightweight.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.38:32.