RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Rutherford,Grant and Manny (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113918-rutherford-grant-manny.html)

OneLoveWrexham 9th May 2019 07.02:51

Re: Rutherford,Grant and Manny

[QUOTE=krux;2256603]thats the key point.

I have no issue with adding him to our squad further down the line, but tying up money now is a problem.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, offer him a chance to come back training and if we can’t find anyone better on similar money offer him something then don’t tie the budget down now

Phils-an-alki 9th May 2019 16.20:34

[QUOTE=davewilli;2256545]I agree but anyone keeping him out of the team will have to be playing well. [B]People are moaning about his end product but he is tidy in possession as well as instrumental in getting us on the front foot in games[/B].[/QUOTE]

Did a pixie at the bottom of your garden tell you this?

billybersham 9th May 2019 16.43:28

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256848]Did a pixie at the bottom of your garden tell you this?[/QUOTE]

No Taid Tom on a night out.

davewilli 9th May 2019 16.55:19

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256848]Did a pixie at the bottom of your garden tell you this?[/QUOTE]

You love your insults big guy, if some one has a different opinion to yours.

We've all seen what we've seen, this season, but obviously not much mirrors your negative slant on all things Wxm.

wrexham forever 9th May 2019 17.12:17

You are a sad individual. You must spend most of your day looking at Red Passion and voicing your opinion. If I was your boss I'd wonder how you have so much time to spend on this site.

In my years of watching the reds I have spoken to many reds fans who refuse to look at Red Passion because of the continual poison you, and a few like you to continue to post. These are supporters who miss very few matches over a season but are true Wrexham fans. I accept everyone can't attend every match due to finance/work/family but when many fans refuse to look at red passion because of people like you it does ask serious questions

1984 9th May 2019 17.32:24

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2256534]‘Sometimes’ 1 goal on average every 24 games for a player in the front 3 lol[/QUOTE]

1 goal in every 24 games - at division 5 standard football
The mind boggles !!

mattw 9th May 2019 17.33:14

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2256503]Good crosser lol, he’s got 5 assists this season. 90% of his crosses or corners come down with snow on, he really struggles to kick a ball just look at his shooting.[/QUOTE]

Five assists is great , we only scored about ten goals

John Neals Dynasty 9th May 2019 17.39:25

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2256505]Who realistically would be interested in signing him if we hadn’t got him tied down. Chester? Southport? Warrington?

Rutherford is shite....

End of.[/QUOTE]

He's like a racehorse who's dismounted his jockey great over a long distance and will run forever without actually going anywhere.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Willywill 9th May 2019 20.08:03

Silvio states that Rutherford “gets stuck in”. He makes Duncan MacKenzie look like Norman Hunter! Any super keen athlete from Saturdays Park Run could run around the pitch chasing shadows. Squad players, who may not be first choice, do generally play 15-25 games, due to better players getting injured or suspended. Oh dear, another year of second best.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.37:03.