RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Rutherford,Grant and Manny (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113918-rutherford-grant-manny.html)

Teifi Red 12th May 2019 22.22:17

Re: Rutherford,Grant and Manny

[QUOTE=Huffy;2257601]Come on Ricketts !!:toff:[/QUOTE]

Read my mind. How ironic would it be if we ended up with a healthy five figure sum for him :coolgleamA:

marathonplny 13th May 2019 07.14:56

Not a chance

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 13th May 2019 07.28:24

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2257577]So, if Grant has activated this clause does that mean he’s under contract and if a club made an offer we’d possibly get a fee?[/QUOTE]

The most likely scenario would be we would release him from his current contract by mutual consent

pagl 14th May 2019 04.03:35

[QUOTE=Wrexham_fan_4eva!;2257616]The most likely scenario would be we would release him from his current contract by mutual consent[/QUOTE]

For me that would be the ideal conclusion to this.
Would leave us then with Oswell, Fondop and the new mystery striker (rumoured). Space for 1 more.

marathonplny 14th May 2019 06.34:44

Oh and pay him for the full contract period
Would be another wxm classic

Ooh aah Paskin 14th May 2019 11.05:54

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2257888]Oh and pay him for the full contract period
Would be another wxm classic[/QUOTE]

But we'd never find out.... :D

KingBuxton_Forever red 14th May 2019 13.47:09

[QUOTE=Www.;2257592][B]I think grant really tried against Eastleigh[/B] and made an effort to appreciate the fans when he went off. Hopefully next season he does this consistently.[/QUOTE]

Thats jolly decent of him. Not convinced I would want him to stick around another year though.

WhiteKSE 14th May 2019 13.51:24

I agree that Grant didn't live up to expectation and especially from a production perspective (goals/assists). Anyone claiming he didn't try, quit on the team or suggesting he isn't bothered well I am not sure what you were watching but it wasn't Wrexham. He gave his all and unfortunately it didn't meet the initial expectations.

Also where is the poster who said he had left? What a joke that was....

Phils-an-alki 14th May 2019 14.09:28

[QUOTE=WhiteKSE;2258017]I agree that Grant didn't live up to expectation and especially from a production perspective (goals/assists). Anyone claiming he didn't try, quit on the team or suggesting he isn't bothered well I am not sure what you were watching but it wasn't Wrexham. He gave his all and unfortunately it didn't meet the initial expectations.

Also where is the poster who said he had left? What a joke that was....[/QUOTE]

That was from someone on Facebook wasn't it...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.22:31.