RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The attack - Its rubble (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113921-attack-its-rubble.html)

Congy Red 9th May 2019 07.31:11

The attack - Its rubble

Our attack is in a terrible state for next season. Stuart Beavon was preffered throughout his stay because he could hold the ball up and flick it on. We now have Fondop and Oswell left. At first glance it looks like we have two central strikers and we need another one!

I am a bit sad to say it, but I think we need to shift Fondop out. We need a really good central striker and I don't think we want to rely on Oswell.

I'm not sure if Grant has the energy levels to play on the right side of a three and we also then need two others (one for cover) who can play either side of a three. I make that four strikers needed, bad news!!

corwenred 9th May 2019 07.32:52

Re: The attack - Its rubble

It's the 9th of May, I'm sure changes will happen. Whether they're any good or not is a different story.

louisleftboot 9th May 2019 07.35:43

Can't believe we haven't signed anyone yet. Mental.

sparky 9th May 2019 07.38:17

[QUOTE=Congy Red;2256611]Our attack is in a terrible state for next season. Stuart Beavon was preffered throughout his stay because he could hold the ball up and flick it on. We now have Fondop and Oswell left. At first glance it looks like we have two central strikers and we need another one!

I am a bit sad to say it, but I think we need to shift Fondop out. We need a really good central striker and I don't think we want to rely on Oswell.

I'm not sure if Grant has the energy levels to play on the right side of a three and we also then need two others (one for cover) who can play either side of a three. I make that four strikers needed, bad news!![/QUOTE]

The attack is terrible, but not as terrible as your threads.

Tell me, is there a reason you can't contribute to a thread rather than starting new one's all the time?

OneLoveWrexham 9th May 2019 12.02:56

We’ve got Rutherford, Grant, Oswell and Fondop so don’t expect many signings. Hughes is clearly happy but he’s tied himself up here, he’s made his bed so expect him gone at Christmas.

John Neals Dynasty 9th May 2019 13.09:15

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2256745]We’ve got Rutherford, Grant, Oswell and Fondop so don’t expect many signings. Hughes is clearly happy but he’s tied himself up here, he’s made his bed so expect him gone at Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Gone October to be followed by someone who doesn't want the job. Then end of January he will be replaced with someone sacked from previous job 4 yrs ago after no wins and has since been managing a crown bowling team.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

EnglishRed 9th May 2019 13.11:25

Take a day off mate. The season hasn't even finished.

If it's getting close to the first game and we've still only got Fondop and Oswell, then panic.

EnglishRed 9th May 2019 13.12:06

[QUOTE=sparky;2256617]The attack is terrible, but not as terrible as your threads.

Tell me, is there a reason you can't contribute to a thread rather than starting new one's all the time?[/QUOTE]

Aspergers

Phils-an-alki 9th May 2019 13.24:24

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2256788]Aspergers[/QUOTE]

I really hope for your sake he hasn't got that or autism. What a tasteless awful comment to make. Vile.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.53:53.