RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Manny Smith contract secret - What else are they hiding? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113922-manny-smith-contract-secret-what-else-they-hiding.html)

Phils-an-alki 9th May 2019 07.49:53

The Manny Smith contract secret - What else are they hiding?

As per the title. This deserves a thread of its own.

Shameful behaviour from the board.

I thought we were one team?

I'm sure the majority would have understood the bad luck of a player getting injured? If he's just signed a new contract that's just double bad luck for player and club. Makes no sense.

I don't get why this was kept from us and its shows what they are willing to do. That is even more worrying. So what else are they keeping from the "owners"?

Wrexham_fan_4eva! 9th May 2019 08.02:24

Re: The Manny Smith contract secret - What else are they hiding?

Graham barrow signing a new contract was kept from us also.
It’s clear the board aren’t as transparent as they make out to be. Pearson signed his contract months before it was announced. I believe Shaun and Manny signed there contracts at the same time

pagl 9th May 2019 08.02:55

Hey Phil. Hope your going to make a stand on this and get elected. Otherwise TT wont be happy. :)

krux 9th May 2019 08.12:06

The Bobby Grant situation too.

We were told that he signed to the end of the season with 'a view to extend', and not that the player had an option to extend.

Phils-an-alki 9th May 2019 08.13:35

[QUOTE=pagl;2256632]Hey Phil. Hope your going to make a stand on this and get elected. Otherwise TT wont be happy. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes of course but I'm also not happy with the way brexit is being handled SO that must mean I'll have to try and become Prime Minister too.
Also an insurance company is pissing me around at the moment so I guess I'll have to try and become Chief Exec of them too.

Busy busy busy.

NedStarksGhost 9th May 2019 08.19:05

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256637]Yes of course but I'm also not happy with the way brexit is being handled SO that must mean I'll have to try and become Prime Minister too.
Also an insurance company is pissing me around at the moment so I guess I'll have to try and become Chief Exec of them too.

Busy busy busy.[/QUOTE]

I also hope you're going to put yourself in to be manager if you have anything negative to say about the team...

Quite worrying though that the club never announced this...

pagl 9th May 2019 08.20:23

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2256637]Yes of course but I'm also not happy with the way brexit is being handled SO that must mean I'll have to try and become Prime Minister too.

Busy busy busy.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. My Oncologist has missed a problem and now after months of nerve pain I need a new treatment. Seems I need to step in at Betwsi C. to sort them out. Always a fire to put out.

wrexham forever 9th May 2019 08.23:55

Is it possible that the contract extensions for Shaun and Manny weren't announced at the time to prevent every player knocking on the managers door demanding their contract be extended. Can imagine some players switching off if they felt they were undervalued.

krux 9th May 2019 08.26:51

[QUOTE=wrexham forever;2256640]Is it possible that the contract extensions for Shaun and Manny weren't announced at the time to prevent every player knocking on the managers door demanding their contract be extended. Can imagine some players switching off if they felt they were undervalued.[/QUOTE]

pearsons was announced.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.14:49.