RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113932-season-tickets.html)

percy vere 11th May 2019 07.53:19

Re: Season Tickets

[QUOTE=Redheart;2257132]Will we see a freeze on season ticket prices for 2019/2020 and how will sales compare to last seasons I wonder.
I'll be renewing mine asap come what may to get money into the club budget.
I get that some won't buy one/can't buy one for various reasons, or won't buy one until closer to the time when we're more in the know who we're bringing in etc... Personally i can,t wait to go again........(obvs.with better results)[/QUOTE]

This. My thoughts exactly

Captain 11th May 2019 07.54:43

Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.

Rob Edwards 11th May 2019 09.36:28

[QUOTE=Captain;2257170]Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.[/QUOTE]

Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.

blackbrookred 11th May 2019 09.43:09

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2257179]Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.[/QUOTE]

Seats were kept until July last year not September.

RED2309 11th May 2019 10.16:04

[QUOTE=Captain;2257170]Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.[/QUOTE]

There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.

davewilli 11th May 2019 10.31:06

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257190]There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.[/QUOTE]

Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.

RED2309 11th May 2019 10.40:42

[QUOTE=davewilli;2257194]Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.[/QUOTE]

Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.

Redheart 11th May 2019 11.39:46

[QUOTE=davewilli;2257194]Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.[/QUOTE]

We 've served our club for years, fought for its continued existence, so I wouldn't want to ever be without it - stick with it through the good times and the bad, use it or loose it.

Quay Red 11th May 2019 12.29:39

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257200]Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.[/QUOTE]

Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.36:05.