Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th May 2019, 07.54:43   #11-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, Iím not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.
Old 11th May 2019, 09.36:28   #12-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, Iím not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.
Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.
Old 11th May 2019, 09.43:09   #13-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Edwards View Post
Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.
Seats were kept until July last year not September.
Old 11th May 2019, 10.16:04   #14-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, Iím not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.
There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Old 11th May 2019, 10.31:06   #15-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.
Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.
Old 11th May 2019, 10.40:42   #16-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
RED2309's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS Centre
Real Name: Barry





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.
Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.
__________________
Progress Through Stability #WST/WFC
Old 11th May 2019, 11.39:46   #17-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: M.R.S
Real Name: TC
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.
We 've served our club for years, fought for its continued existence, so I wouldn't want to ever be without it - stick with it through the good times and the bad, use it or loose it.
Old 11th May 2019, 12.29:39   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED2309 View Post
Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.
Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.
Old 11th May 2019, 12.33:41   #19-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.
I think Fondop was work in progress but not sure If his attitude is right to progress.
Old 11th May 2019, 12.39:37   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
gresford red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

I'll be buying two next season, I haven't been a season ticket holder for 15 years, I missed one home game this time so it makes sence to buy them, it also helps that my 13 year old daughter loves watching Wrexham, long may it continue.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.38:06.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12