RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113932-season-tickets.html)

davewilli 11th May 2019 12.33:41

Re: Season Tickets

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257234]Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.[/QUOTE]

I think Fondop was work in progress but not sure If his attitude is right to progress.

gresford red 11th May 2019 12.39:37

I'll be buying two next season, I haven't been a season ticket holder for 15 years, I missed one home game this time so it makes sence to buy them, it also helps that my 13 year old daughter loves watching Wrexham, long may it continue.

billybersham 12th May 2019 08.19:52

[QUOTE=davewilli;2257194]Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.[/QUOTE]

It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.

Vorporix 12th May 2019 08.39:18

[QUOTE=billybersham;2257445]It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.[/QUOTE]

Could have been a number of reasons for this.

I often work away during the week and on those occasions can't make mid-week games.

Some may have been working shifts or could not make it in time for the early kick off.

Perhaps others were on holiday.

Quay Red 12th May 2019 08.41:59

[QUOTE=billybersham;2257445]It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.[/QUOTE]

A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.

Captain 12th May 2019 08.49:42

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257190]There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will do. Would be looking for 2 together, but as you say it’d be best to go as soon after release as possible.

rob_1072 12th May 2019 14.38:38

I heard a large percentage of our ST holders died of boredom due to our style of football this season.

fluffysheepsupporter 12th May 2019 14.59:34

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257452]A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was one of them . Bought the seat next to mine .Been empty most of the season. Probably because nobody could stomach me sitting next to them

Bigmike 12th May 2019 17.20:04

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257452]A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.[/QUOTE]

I am sure this was part of the reason there were season ticket seats available. I wasn't able to get my seat on line so got a ticket for another seat. RE will I be booking my season ticket again yes I will.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.15:44.