RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113932-season-tickets.html)

Quay Red 17th May 2019 10.57:58

Re: Season Tickets

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2258729]If you want anything to change at the club then what you have to do is get yourself elected onto the WST board and change it that way.

That's the scripted answer to everything that doesn't tow the party line and if you have the audacity to question or criticise anything.
Otherwise you're labelled as being negative, a moaner,keyboard warrior, having an agenda etc etc.

The fact you may have a perfectly valid point isn't even considered, answered or taken on board.

#democracy #weareoneteam[/QUOTE]

That is the scripted answer in your view. I would agree that the comment is made too often by a few posters.
The proposal for a benefit for students should be made by the poster / member to the WST Agm for consideration.
I for one would be sympathetic to such a proposal and I'm sure that there would be many more of a similar view. It's hard enough to follow the team at OAP prices, I despair for Students who have to pay full whack.

REDJB 17th May 2019 11.07:51

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2258729]If you want anything to change at the club then what you have to do is get yourself elected onto the WST board and change it that way.

That's the scripted answer to everything that doesn't tow the party line and if you have the audacity to question or criticise anything.
Otherwise you're labelled as being negative, a moaner,keyboard warrior, having an agenda etc etc.

The fact you may have a perfectly valid point isn't even considered, answered or taken on board.

Does this also include a £10,000 question bond just incase the question is deemed to be a waste of time! 😆

John Neals Dynasty 17th May 2019 11.11:07

Yes that pretty well sums it up a bit North Korean leadership 😉
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

John Neals Dynasty 17th May 2019 11.14:42

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2258731]I agree there should be a student level. I don't see any issues regarding this.
Hell, we even have a University on our doorstep.
Having to pay full adult price is going to put a lot of students off. Just offering a reduced price may actually result in more money coming in. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

I agree we may have a big fanbase but a lot of middle age to old gits like me,as younger fans have never seen us in the league we should be encouraging them to avoid the local premier clubs, by giving discounts to students it's a lot of money to watch non league comatose hoofball for a young student.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Phils-an-alki 17th May 2019 11.24:38

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2258737]That is the scripted answer in your view. I would agree that the comment is made too often by a few posters.
The proposal for a benefit for students should be made by the poster / member to the WST Agm for consideration.
I for one would be sympathetic to such a proposal and I'm sure that there would be many more of a similar view. It's hard enough to follow the team at OAP prices, I despair for Students who have to pay full whack.[/QUOTE]

Its not my view its my experience. This board and facebook is rife with it.

Quay Red 17th May 2019 11.26:23

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2258741]I agree we may have a big fanbase but a lot of middle age to old gits like me,as younger fans have never seen us in the league we should be encouraging them to avoid the local premier clubs, by giving discounts to students it's a lot of money to watch non league comatose hoofball for a young student.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I agree that this should be considered.
Also understand the complications and potential abuse, particularly when ordering on line.
How do you deter non students from getting the benefit?

Quay Red 17th May 2019 11.28:55

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2258744]Its not my view its my experience. This board and facebook is rife with it.[/QUOTE]

Don't know about facebook but there are only a small minority who share that view on here. Certainly not rife.

thedischunter96 17th May 2019 14.05:27

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2258737]That is the scripted answer in your view. I would agree that the comment is made too often by a few posters.
I for one would be sympathetic to such a proposal and I'm sure that there would be many more of a similar view. It's hard enough to follow the team at OAP prices, I despair for Students who have to pay full whack.[/QUOTE]

I am a student who does pay "full whack". I do not mind as the club get a bit more money from ticket sales. But like I said in my previous post, most clubs in our league and in other leagues offer a student season ticket. You need a valid student card and a your university email to qualify.

rob_1072 17th May 2019 15.10:20

Update is out apologising for delay and mentions prices are same as last year.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 02.13:16.