RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113932-season-tickets.html)

Redheart 10th May 2019 20.12:08

Season Tickets

Will we see a freeze on season ticket prices for 2019/2020 and how will sales compare to last seasons I wonder.
I'll be renewing mine asap come what may to get money into the club budget.
I get that some won't buy one/can't buy one for various reasons, or won't buy one until closer to the time when we're more in the know who we're bringing in etc... Personally i can,t wait to go again........(obvs.with better results)

WXM1045 10th May 2019 20.36:49

Re: Season Tickets

[QUOTE=Redheart;2257132]Will we see a freeze on season ticket prices for 2019/2020 and how will sales compare to last seasons I wonder.
I get that some won't buy one/can't buy one for various reasons, or won't buy one until closer to the time when we're more in the know who we're bringing in etc... Personally i can,t wait to go again........(obvs.with better results)[/QUOTE]

Brilliant
A positive post makes such a change from all the negative anti WST nonsense that's being posted at the moment.
I'll be buying mine and my sons season ticket when there're available, once a Red always a Red, I'll never stop believing

Red Light 10th May 2019 20.39:24

The chicken and egg syndrome which some have mentioned is concerning.
Not getting a season ticket until they see who we have signed.........but if we got more ST takes up we would have more money to sign better quality players.
if your going to get one purchase early on when price is lower and club gets some cash in the tell during close season when income streams are much limited.
When we played at Halifax some weeks ago they already were selling season tickets as do a lot of other clubs - not really sure why we don't - perhaps the play offs was one reason and uncertainty of which league we would be in ?

Vambo 10th May 2019 22.35:21

I'll get mine at the end of the early bird offer. Not to get money into the club, but to get the best deal for me.

Quay Red 10th May 2019 22.40:40

[QUOTE=Vambo;2257147]I'll get mine at the end of the early bird offer. Not to get money into the club, but to get the best deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Led to believe they will be on sale late next week. No price increases anticipated.

Redheart 10th May 2019 22.45:46

[QUOTE=WXM1045;2257135]Brilliant
A positive post makes such a change from all the negative anti WST nonsense that's being posted at the moment.
I'll be buying mine and my sons season ticket when there're available, once a Red always a Red, I'll never stop believing[/QUOTE]

Thats right WXM1045 keep the faith your club needs you..and your son..:cheer:

Redheart 10th May 2019 22.53:59

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257148]Led to believe they will be on sale late next week. No price increases anticipated.[/QUOTE]

Next week it is then, thanks Quay Red.

138+NotOut 10th May 2019 23.08:11

I'll be getting a season ticket but I won't be renewing trust membership. They need to know that the last 18 months isn't ok

chickenrun 11th May 2019 07.47:23

Ive got a bit of an on going issue with the trust at the moment. If they cant be arsed getting back in touch with me then why should i be arsed with renewing my trust membership or season ticket

percy vere 11th May 2019 07.53:19

[QUOTE=Redheart;2257132]Will we see a freeze on season ticket prices for 2019/2020 and how will sales compare to last seasons I wonder.
I get that some won't buy one/can't buy one for various reasons, or won't buy one until closer to the time when we're more in the know who we're bringing in etc... Personally i can,t wait to go again........(obvs.with better results)[/QUOTE]

This. My thoughts exactly

Captain 11th May 2019 07.54:43

Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.

Rob Edwards 11th May 2019 09.36:28

[QUOTE=Captain;2257170]Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.[/QUOTE]

Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.

blackbrookred 11th May 2019 09.43:09

[QUOTE=Rob Edwards;2257179]Believe that although early bird runs until June season ticket holders have seat kept for them until around 1st September.[/QUOTE]

Seats were kept until July last year not September.

RED2309 11th May 2019 10.16:04

[QUOTE=Captain;2257170]Does anyone know how long season ticket holders from last year keep there seat until? Only, I’m not currently a season ticket holder but would be looking for somewhere central in the Mold Road. I figured out the best chance would be to get them on a date when the season ticket holders have to renew by.[/QUOTE]

There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.

davewilli 11th May 2019 10.31:06

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257190]There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.[/QUOTE]

Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.

RED2309 11th May 2019 10.40:42

[QUOTE=davewilli;2257194]Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.[/QUOTE]

Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.

Redheart 11th May 2019 11.39:46

[QUOTE=davewilli;2257194]Its very positive fans are talking about STs so soon after the kick in balls we've just had. Hopefully, we will get a couple of quality signings, before the end of the early bird this season and we again improve/match our record sales.[/QUOTE]

We 've served our club for years, fought for its continued existence, so I wouldn't want to ever be without it - stick with it through the good times and the bad, use it or loose it.

Quay Red 11th May 2019 12.29:39

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257200]Recruitment last pre season was pretty good the error was hoping Fondop a relatively unknown quantity would fill the gap in our goalscoring efforts.[/QUOTE]

Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.

davewilli 11th May 2019 12.33:41

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257234]Fondop wasn't the Number 1 target.
Cheek backed out of a deal at the last minute, don't know if he was first in line or not.[/QUOTE]

I think Fondop was work in progress but not sure If his attitude is right to progress.

gresford red 11th May 2019 12.39:37

I'll be buying two next season, I haven't been a season ticket holder for 15 years, I missed one home game this time so it makes sence to buy them, it also helps that my 13 year old daughter loves watching Wrexham, long may it continue.

billybersham 12th May 2019 08.19:52

It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.

Vorporix 12th May 2019 08.39:18

[QUOTE=billybersham;2257445]It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.[/QUOTE]

Could have been a number of reasons for this.

I often work away during the week and on those occasions can't make mid-week games.

Some may have been working shifts or could not make it in time for the early kick off.

Perhaps others were on holiday.

Quay Red 12th May 2019 08.41:59

[QUOTE=billybersham;2257445]It was very surprising that for the Eastleigh game at least 400 season tickets seats in the MRS came available as season tickets holders did not take up the option to buy a match ticket.[/QUOTE]

A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.

Captain 12th May 2019 08.49:42

[QUOTE=RED2309;2257190]There are quite a few individual seats available in the central MRS rows R S T U
you would be better off going as soon as they come out and seeing whats available as most ST holders will renew.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will do. Would be looking for 2 together, but as you say it’d be best to go as soon after release as possible.

rob_1072 12th May 2019 14.38:38

I heard a large percentage of our ST holders died of boredom due to our style of football this season.

fluffysheepsupporter 12th May 2019 14.59:34

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257452]A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was one of them . Bought the seat next to mine .Been empty most of the season. Probably because nobody could stomach me sitting next to them

Bigmike 12th May 2019 17.20:04

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2257452]A large number of ST holders wanted to buy online but there was some difficulty with the site.
Quite a few booked alternative seats leaving their seat available.[/QUOTE]

I am sure this was part of the reason there were season ticket seats available. I wasn't able to get my seat on line so got a ticket for another seat. RE will I be booking my season ticket again yes I will.

thedischunter96 12th May 2019 18.21:55

Will they be on sale this week?

Redheart 12th May 2019 18.57:42

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2257564]Will they be on sale this week?[/QUOTE]

First page Quay Red suggests they may well be on sale late this week mate.

barriewrex 12th May 2019 19.34:04

When we dropped into nl I though i would give it one more season but I have miss about 5 home matches since dropping into this league so I will be renewing my st .i

REDPHEONIX 12th May 2019 19.57:02

Good to see all the enthusiasm for season tickets. Despite the negativity on this forum. Just like Liverpool had we beaten the Champions just once we would have won the league 2020 IS OUR YEAR.

roy the rover 13th May 2019 11.56:33

Don't be soft.

Redheart 14th May 2019 17.40:03

Whilst there is an advert regards renewing wst membership out on the official club website, there is nothing as yet regards renewing/buying season tickets for 2019/2020. Oh well, maybe we'll read something about it next week.

aber_red 14th May 2019 18.15:59

I will again, renew my season ticket, despite living sixty odd miles away, in Porthmadog, and I know many other Port lads, will do like wise, as I'am sure many exiles, who travel further than us, will also re-new.

noisy1 14th May 2019 19.00:15

[QUOTE=Redheart;2258068]Whilst there is an advert regards renewing wst membership out on the official club website, there is nothing as yet regards renewing/buying season tickets for 2019/2020. Oh well, maybe we'll read something about it next week.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to get upset about for Christ's sake, they will be available sooner or later. Until then you'll just have to wait.

Redheart 14th May 2019 19.23:14

[QUOTE=noisy1;2258093]Nothing to get upset about for Christ's sake, they will be available sooner or later. Until then you'll just have to wait.[/QUOTE]

Mate no ones getting upset chill out, its merely an observation - know we'll have to wait thats obvious - its just excited anticipation as we go again.

thedischunter96 14th May 2019 22.16:12

[QUOTE=Redheart;2258068]Whilst there is an advert regards renewing wst membership out on the official club website, there is nothing as yet regards renewing/buying season tickets for 2019/2020. Oh well, maybe we'll read something about it next week.[/QUOTE]

I did see the new home and away kits on 2 mannequins in the club shop the other day!

Quay Red 16th May 2019 09.28:20

Spoke to Dan this morning.
2 to 3 week delay due to installation of new ticketing facility in the shop.
Info was right at the time. Apologies if any one is inconvenienced.

aussiejackoinsaudi 16th May 2019 09.45:51

Why get a new ticketing machine now. Shouldn't it have been done previously?

John Neals Dynasty 16th May 2019 09.58:07

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2258162]I did see the new home and away kits on 2 mannequins in the club shop the other day![/QUOTE]

Those Mannequins are our 2 new strikers and I think the new shirts are basically s***e
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.05:37.