Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th May 2019, 17.46:06   #51-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Lets Av A Riot's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Horace
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

is this a speculate on potential friendlies post?

and when somebody guesses who we might have... people have the knives out for the person who leaked it from the boardroom,, even tho is was just a random person guessing? lol


hows about we all wait and let the club announce the friendlines when they are done n sorted.... end of the day season isnt even over yet.. still lots of play offs to finish.. then players/managers and alike go on their holibobs... so im guessing be a while yet
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 18.31:37   #52-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
is this a speculate on potential friendlies post?

and when somebody guesses who we might have... people have the knives out for the person who leaked it from the boardroom,, even tho is was just a random person guessing? lol


hows about we all wait and let the club announce the friendlines when they are done n sorted.... end of the day season isnt even over yet.. still lots of play offs to finish.. then players/managers and alike go on their holibobs... so im guessing be a while yet
Some aren't guess', others have already announced who they'll be playing and what has become tradition other clubs will announce the friendly before we do.

Nothing more to it than that.

How about we dont make digs at fellow fans and dictate the discussion on the forum for a change?
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 20.37:22   #53-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Spurstowred's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Old tech end
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Would Berwyn Prison lags be able to rustle up a friendly?
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 21.03:29   #54-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV1 View Post
Liverpool played 4 domestic friendlies before going to America last year
They played Chester last year.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 21.44:07   #55-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurstowred View Post
Would Berwyn Prison lags be able to rustle up a friendly?
They have some tip top training pitches
Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2019, 18.29:35   #56-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Lets Av A Riot's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Horace
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo View Post
Some aren't guess', others have already announced who they'll be playing and what has become tradition other clubs will announce the friendly before we do.

Nothing more to it than that.

How about we dont make digs at fellow fans and dictate the discussion on the forum for a change?
or we could slate the board EVERY chance we get like some.. even if the point they trying to raise isnt valid.............
Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2019, 18.45:03   #57-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
Guess Your a United Fan then , Glory Hunters ???
I prefer to see the European Champions Here !!!
I'd hate a friendly with united for the same reason. Our ground would be taken over by a load of plastics.

If you want to see Liverpool, go to Anfield. It's not exactly far is it??!
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2019, 21.31:48   #58-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxm boy View Post
I'd hate a friendly with united for the same reason. Our ground would be taken over by a load of plastics.

If you want to see Liverpool, go to Anfield. It's not exactly far is it??!
Posted via mobile theme
We demand to see the Dog & Duck 2nd XI at the Racecourse so we can watch more pub football and allow their 6 fans to buy a Bovril and steak pie each. We don’t need to generate revenue coz we is Wxm FC. UTST!!!!

Please put your name forward to become the WST’s new fund raising coordinator.
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2019, 07.17:34   #59-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
cardiffred's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name: Gareth Davies





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxm boy View Post
I'd hate a friendly with united for the same reason. Our ground would be taken over by a load of plastics.

If you want to see Liverpool, go to Anfield. It's not exactly far is it??!
Posted via mobile theme
I'd love for us to play United or Liverpool. Not because I'd be at either game but because of the cash we could potentially make.
Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2019, 08.39:58   #60-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END
Real Name: GRAHAM
Twitter: @





Default Re: This Summers Friendlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
They have some tip top training pitches
Would that be from insider knowledge?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.43:29.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12