RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Wembley - The Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113939-wembley-board.html)

northwalian dragon 13th May 2019 15.51:04

Re: Wembley - The Board

So you're proposing we do due dilligence at quite some cost to ourselves into an imaginary investor, against the vote of the members of the WST, to find someone that is willing to pump money into the club with no return and no assets?

Alan Attack 13th May 2019 16.01:31

You wonder if there are any share issues which could yield a decent bit of capital?

pagl 13th May 2019 16.08:50

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2257746]You wonder if there are any share issues which could yield a decent bit of capital?[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt buy a share with the current football board structure.

What would the share money do - just be put into the seasons budget?
This season we wasted £200k in January, would anyone trust the club with any further extra money?
There is no strategy or plan, does anyone really believe the current decision makers can actually make a difference.

There is no credible figurehead at the club and there is no-one I can see that would fulfil that position.

chef1 13th May 2019 16.16:51

If fan ownership is here to stay the ones on the board need changing

OneLoveWrexham 13th May 2019 16.18:00

[QUOTE=pagl;2257748]I wouldnt buy a share with the current football board structure.

This season we wasted £200k in January, would anyone trust the club with any further extra money?
There is no strategy or plan, does anyone really believe the current decision makers can actually make a difference.

There is no credible figurehead at the club and there is no-one I can see that would fulfil that position.[/QUOTE]
Also chuck in the Barrow and Newell debacle which would of cost the club money regardless of what anyone says, I wouldn’t trust the board to run a bath.

Wirral Red 13th May 2019 16.20:31

[QUOTE=pagl;2257748]I wouldnt buy a share with the current football board structure.

You don't know this as a fact yet you keep repeating it.

Alan Attack 13th May 2019 16.21:52

There is no credible figurehead at the club and there is no-one I can see that would fulfil that position.[/QUOTE]

Cmon pagl. Look forward man

pagl 13th May 2019 16.32:50

[QUOTE=Wirral Red;2257755][QUOTE=pagl;2257748]I wouldnt buy a share with the current football board structure.

You don't know this as a fact yet you keep repeating it.[/QUOTE]

Blah blah. It has been explained more than once. Figures will only be available when the accounts are published. You obviously dont believe the figures from Rickets or Spencer so carry on in your bubble for the moment.
I would bet it was more than £200k.

pagl 13th May 2019 16.36:59

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2257756]Cmon pagl. Look forward man[/QUOTE]

Going forward I think they are genuine questions. Just as an outside investor has to provide answers. If WAFC sold 100,000 shares at say £10 each then how would they spend the money? Extra £200k into the budget for 5 years or what?

Having a strategy and plan is looking forward.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.40:32.