Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th May 2019, 21.12:10   #31-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Out of interest, who is living in the past? I’m hearing it a fair bit but who’s it aimed at?
Saw your reply to pagl but don't understand your question or context. Sorry if I'm being thick! Happy to offer a point of view once I understand.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 21.28:24   #32-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

I read a fair bit on here about how our past is holding us back. Being a “big” club at this level but who’s actually saying that?
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 21.52:50   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan
 
Birdy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
You wonder if there are any share issues which could yield a decent bit of capital?
So the board can spunk it away with their brain dead decisions
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 21.54:16   #34-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
I read a fair bit on here about how our past is holding us back. Being a “big” club at this level but who’s actually saying that?
Right. My views:-
1 We are a Club with a great past which should be recognised and celebrated.
2 Our fans are fantastic and we should be proud , and appreciative , of the support we get.
3 We are leaders re catering for Disabled Supporters and our efforts re Junior Dragons and other initatives are superb.
4 We CAN reclaim our League status ....and possibly our former position as Wales Number 1 club ...with everyone working together . Artificial divisions are unhelpful and unwelcome.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2019, 22.11:43   #35-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
138+NotOut's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS - Mold End or ERS Central
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafc1926 View Post
Right. My views:-
1 We are a Club with a great past which should be recognised and celebrated.
2 Our fans are fantastic and we should be proud , and appreciative , of the support we get.
3 We are leaders re catering for Disabled Supporters and our efforts re Junior Dragons and other initatives are superb.
4 We CAN reclaim our League status ....and possibly our former position as Wales Number 1 club ...with everyone working together . Artificial divisions are unhelpful and unwelcome.
All of this is irrelevant imo until we go up. Focus should be solely on making sure we've got a team good enough to win more games than the others
Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2019, 03.58:53   #36-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut View Post
All of this is irrelevant imo until we go up. Focus should be solely on making sure we've got a team good enough to win more games than the others
As a simplistic view yes totally agree. However there are some basics and fundamentals that could be done that would help with this and at the same time build towards a possible promotion.
Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2019, 03.36:12   #37-0 (permalink)
User

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Paddock of course
Real Name: HenryJ
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

We are still waiting then for the mystery invisible investor to come forward out of the shadows with his millions to throw away on a club he has no connection to, is mystic meg still around so we can ask her to send the due diligence forms via her crystal ball
Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2019, 07.16:31   #38-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
I think there was more at the Racecourse boxing day than at Wembley. That's how depressing things are going. These lesser known clubs are leaving us standing in this basement league. The way we are being run is not working there has to be a change in personnel at the top. 12 years in this poxy league proves it.
Did not notice that That final should have been held at Gresford
Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2019, 09.08:09   #39-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
I think there was more at the Racecourse boxing day than at Wembley. That's how depressing things are going. These lesser known clubs are leaving us standing in this basement league. The way we are being run is not working there has to be a change in personnel at the top. 12 years in this poxy league proves it.
You can change the personnel at the top a dozen times. It doesn't alter the fact that we have to self fund. We can only spend what we earn. No sugar daddy.

There is little wrong in the way we are being run. Pretty much the same way as in our most successful seasons (historically) The real disasters were Hamilton (who wasn't worth much) and Moss who basically cleaned us out.
More than happy to welcome a benevolent "investor" to boost the coffers, he could even have a seat on the board to see where his money was going.
Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2019, 10.13:10   #40-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Haruki's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: GUS
Real Name: Doug
Twitter: @





Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
You can change the personnel at the top a dozen times. It doesn't alter the fact that we have to self fund. We can only spend what we earn. No sugar daddy.

There is little wrong in the way we are being run. Pretty much the same way as in our most successful seasons (historically) The real disasters were Hamilton (who wasn't worth much) and Moss who basically cleaned us out.
More than happy to welcome a benevolent "investor" to boost the coffers, he could even have a seat on the board to see where his money was going.
Quay red please answer these questions

1) Do you believe that within our fan base there is no one better than current incumbents to serve on the board?
2) Do you believe that there is no one within our entire fan base who could be co-opted onto the board and improve it
3) Do you think the current board are learning from their mistakes?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.54:51.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12