Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th May 2019, 21.18:25   #61-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wembley - The Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red View Post
The problem we have is that the people at the top apparently value the ideology of being fan owned and self financing above the best interests of the football club. As others have said previously, there are people who are fans of the WST in preference to being fans of the football club.
Its more they can only see 1 way. They are firmly in the WST regardless of whether its really best for the club.
Old 17th May 2019, 21.23:27   #62-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryOggy View Post
Absolute nonsense.
Itís really not nonsense. There is sadly a group of people running the club who are on an ideological mission . The fortunes of the club on the pitch are very much the second priority. We will not move forward until these people are gone.
Old 17th May 2019, 21.36:10   #63-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Its more they can only see 1 way. They are firmly in the WST regardless of whether its really best for the club.
Whatís the alternative?
Old 17th May 2019, 21.37:23   #64-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Itís really not nonsense. There is sadly a group of people running the club who are on an ideological mission . The fortunes of the club on the pitch are very much the second priority. We will not move forward until these people are gone.
Name them then. Come on, letís get their names out in the open and get things moving once and for all.
I challenged you before to name names but you couldnít.
I expect no different this time.
This place is getting very toxic at the moment with fans claiming to be better fans than others, everything is wrong with the club, nothing is ever done right etc etc etc.
Itís f***ing depressing coming on here these days.
What will you do to change things? No need to stand for election etc but anything apart from pis**g in the wind on a forum, anything at all would be a step forward.
Old 17th May 2019, 21.46:33   #65-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

I’d rather those running this club concentrated on running the club instead of searching for mythical characters who simply do not exist..because they’re mythical. They don’t exist.

It’s only us, the supporters of Wrexham AFC, who’ll take us forward.

Shame really. I’d love some rich bloke to give us shitloads but it’s never going to happen so those running the club need to concentrate on matters they can control.
Old 17th May 2019, 22.28:41   #66-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Whatís the alternative?
Dont be blinded. Ask questions. Just dont accept it.
Old 17th May 2019, 22.50:03   #67-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Name them then. Come on, letís get their names out in the open and get things moving once and for all.
This place is getting very toxic at the moment with fans claiming to be better fans than others, everything is wrong with the club, nothing is ever done right etc etc etc.
What will you do to change things? No need to stand for election etc but anything apart from pis**g in the wind on a forum, anything at all would be a step forward.
Too right Teifi - loads of belly aching but no bloody action
Old 17th May 2019, 23.43:35   #68-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Bang on mate, sick of coming on here and seeing the same people saying the same things and doing nothing about it!! Unlike most clubs they could make the changes they want but theyíd rather come on here and bitch.
Old 18th May 2019, 01.13:44   #69-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Trying to co opt someone just to fill a quota seems silly.
Co opting or consulting people with relevant expertise is good.
Whether the board have consulted "experts" is debatable. Maybe they should just have looked on the poll for prospective managers on here and then blamed RP for any cock ups.
Who said it is filling a quota? My point is they haven't used their co-opted quote because they believe they are the best show in town and there is,no one out there who could possibly help them. Your other (last) comment is just irrelevant noise to distract from the point that you agree but won't admit that the biard are not recruiting board members out of egotistical self believe
Old 18th May 2019, 01.14:44   #70-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Iíd rather those running this club concentrated on running the club instead of searching for mythical characters who simply do not exist..because theyíre mythical. They donít exist.

Itís only us, the supporters of Wrexham AFC, whoíll take us forward.

Shame really. Iíd love some rich bloke to give us shitloads but itís never going to happen so those running the club need to concentrate on matters they can control.
Mythical charters? Are the two vacant cooped board members mythical beings or just being epnit recruited to a closed shop ?

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.15:14.