RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Colliers Park/Gresford/ FAW training ground (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113940-colliers-park-gresford-faw-training-ground.html)

dixienormous 13th May 2019 21.50:20

Re: Colliers Park/Gresford/ FAW training ground

[QUOTE=138+NotOut;2257853]FAW own Dragon Park in Newport. Newport train at Spytty. We have no right for the FAW to let us use it simply because we owned it historically[/QUOTE]

Newport can suck my dong

wafc1926 13th May 2019 21.58:45

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2257858]I am aware of this and kudos to you for sticking it to Moss and Roberts.

Whilst I appreciate that the WST supported splitting the assets in ‘08, what would’ve happened if they hadn’t?[/QUOTE]
Don't know which is why I am not judgemental.

howardrd 13th May 2019 22.05:00

History and politics aside... surely it would make economic, as well as being in the best interest of football in Wales, for FAW and our board to come to some agreement over Colliers Park?
This will be an under used facility that could otherwise encourage the development of the game for the benefit of both parties and Welsh football overall.
Something stinks about this situation unless our board has further matters that are best kept from those who supposedly own our club.
Just does not make sense.

138+NotOut 13th May 2019 22.18:31

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2257859]Newport can suck my dong[/QUOTE]

What's that got to do with my point?

pagl 13th May 2019 22.30:25

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2257859]Newport can suck my dong[/QUOTE]

Will you need a new striker for the hard on?

John Neals Dynasty 13th May 2019 22.34:31

Talking of the Welsh FA seeing the Wales manager Giggs celebrating the promotion of Salford and putting money into an English club to help them got up my nose.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

ewloered 13th May 2019 22.56:46

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2257872]Talking of the Welsh FA seeing the Wales manager Giggs celebrating the promotion of Salford and putting money into an English club to help them got up my nose.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Think we all know Giggs is a twat

wafc1926 13th May 2019 23.07:22

Ryan Giggs brought his Wales squad to the Racecourse for a training exercise last May, Been told he used his position to insist that the friendly v Trinidad and Tobago was held at our ground.

RHYLRED 14th May 2019 07.19:25

[QUOTE=wafc1926;2257879]Ryan Giggs brought his Wales squad to the Racecourse for a training exercise last May, Been told he used his position to insist that the friendly v Trinidad and Tobago was held at our ground.[/QUOTE]

Nearer home that's why! :) Or easier to get to some other blokes Mrs.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.11:02.