RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Tharme (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113942-tharme.html)

fezbob 14th May 2019 21.35:57

Re: Tharme

Is the th silent?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Dead eye Dixie 14th May 2019 21.41:37

Personally I think he is a great prospect.
Good feet, great build and competent on the ball.
The club need to give him as much pre season football as possible.
We don't really know how good this lad is.
If he shines he won't be here long.
For his age I think he will develop onto a great player bit he needs to be playing games.
Unlike some youth players this lad is quality.

Red Light 14th May 2019 21.43:41

[QUOTE=Redordead;2258135]Be surprised if Tharme plays any games with Pearson, Lawlor and Smith ahead of him.[/QUOTE]

There will be plenty of games over the course of the season including the Trophy and the Scottish Tinpot Cup if our entry is confirmed.

Manny Smith has it all to do - might not get back to the player he was.

Pearson, Lawlor and Kennedy with the latter able to cover right back - so it wouldn't take much for us to be down to the bones - a couple of injuries / suspension.

Tharme has great composure for such a young lad - I really think we have a goden nugget and glad he is signed up.

John Neals Dynasty 14th May 2019 21.48:10

I'm in the think Tharme is a great prospect camp I'm a little concerned he has only been offered a year because some league club will snap him up just like Johnny Smith was.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Prodigal Dragon 15th May 2019 07.02:50

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2258152]I'm in the think Tharme is a great prospect camp I'm a little concerned he has only been offered a year because some league club will snap him up just like Johnny Smith was.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Only offered a one-year contract? Or only wanted a one-year contract? I know not.

Due to his age, would we not be eligible for a developmental fee if someone came in for him? Hope he gets a chance to start and takes it. He looks a good prospect. I would also like to see Sargent be given more game time.

Hawarden Red10 15th May 2019 08.58:10

Have a feeling we will play 3-5-2 this season given we have re-signed our centre halves and let go the full back who can't do a thing once over half way.

Rhys's Daddy 15th May 2019 09.02:58

IF offered him a deal we need to play him - he wont improve if just playing more game time at C/Bay or somewhere else on the coast.

LlayDragon 15th May 2019 09.09:49

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2258152]I'm in the think Tharme is a great prospect camp I'm a little concerned he has only been offered a year because some league club will snap him up just like Johnny Smith was.

Smith is a talented left-footed attacked; players like this will always attract attention.

CBs not so much.

davewilli 15th May 2019 09.11:58

Johnny Smith decided not to sign, Tharme has so no other club can talk to him until January and we are in poll position to offer a new deal if he keeps progressing. Hopefully he will be fit pre-season and get plenty of opportunities to show what he can do.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.34:16.