RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   National League Updates 2019/20 Season II (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/113996-national-league-updates-2019-20-season-ii.html)

Huffy 17th February 2020 09.58:01

Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2343961]Yes I will.

If there's any hostility tonight for asking questions then the clun might aswell die.[/QUOTE]

Good man that you are going to the meeting ,and I mean that . And take Phil with you please

Phils-an-alki 17th February 2020 10.00:35

[QUOTE=Huffy;2343964]Good man that you are going to the meeting ,and I mean that . And take Phil with you please[/QUOTE]

Yeah, cos it'll make such a difference if me, Dixie or whoever else turns up :bulb:

I can't take you seriously anymore after I read you think there's a player in McIntosh somewhere. Typical happy clapping drivel. Hilarious though.

Huffy 17th February 2020 10.07:00

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2343965]Yeah, cos it'll make such a difference if me, Dixie or whoever else turns up :bulb:

I can't take you seriously anymore after I read you think there's a player in McIntosh somewhere. Typical happy clapping drivel. Hilarious though.[/QUOTE]

You are the man with all the thoughts , so I truely mean you need to attend the meeting if you are a member Phil . I applaud Dixie for going too , and I would love to go myself ,but walking aint my thing at the minute !! Plus the fact I have work too.
Regardless of my thoughts on Mac ,(you may see I put he would be all right at his level ,which was where he came from or a bit below )
Do well old chap :toff:

Quay Red 17th February 2020 11.31:48

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2343961]Yes I will.

If there's any hostility tonight for asking questions then the clun might aswell die.[/QUOTE]

Can't see the problem in asking the questions as long as they aren't abusive.

The only time I've witnessed members being "challenged" is when they go over the top and get personal.

NottsRed 17th February 2020 14.16:39

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343977]Can't see the problem in asking the questions as long as they aren't abusive.

The only time I've witnessed members being "challenged" is when they go over the top and get personal.[/QUOTE]

Which they shouldn't but there are many awkward questions that need asking of the board tonight. TBH though im not expecting any truthful answers.

The fact though mid way through Feb and we are still in a relegation battle whilst teams like Barrow are top and Stockport are pushing for PO places speaks volumes. The fact there is no accountability or acceptance to take any blame for the current mess is even worse.

Quay Red 17th February 2020 15.14:51

[QUOTE=NottsRed;2343990]Which they shouldn't but there are many awkward questions that need asking of the board tonight. [COLOR="Red"]TBH though im not expecting any truthful answers. [/COLOR]

Part of the problem here though is, that even if a truthful answer is given, there is an element within the fan base that won't or don't want to believe it.

A lot of this has been down to poor communication in not pre-empting issues rather than reluctantly responding when an issue blows up.

Regular communications from within the club on a weekly news basis would, I believe, help overcome the lack, or perceived lack, of transparency.

The fact though mid way through Feb and we are still in a relegation battle whilst teams like Barrow are top and Stockport are pushing for PO places speaks volumes. The fact there is no accountability or acceptance to take any blame for the current mess is even worse.[/QUOTE]

Agree that no one person is holding their hands up, but the board would have to do that collectively.
To a degree they have accepted their failings with Hughes' appointment by sacking him and appointing Keates based on the fact that he steered the club through a difficult time and got us heading, though boringly, in the right direction. (Even if I thought it was a lazy move)

John Neals Dynasty 17th February 2020 18.40:01

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343996]Agree that no one person is holding their hands up, but the board would have to do that collectively.
To a degree they have accepted their failings with Hughes' appointment by sacking him and appointing Keates based on the fact that he steered the club through a difficult time and got us heading, though boringly, in the right direction. (Even if I thought it was a lazy move)[/QUOTE]

It still is a lazy move as we are still hovering lower in the table than when he took over.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

NottsRed 17th February 2020 19.23:52

[QUOTE=Quay Red;2343996]Agree that no one person is holding their hands up, but the board would have to do that collectively.
To a degree they have accepted their failings with Hughes' appointment by sacking him and appointing [B]Keates based on the fact that he steered the club through a difficult time and got us heading, though boringly, in the right direction.[/B] (Even if I thought it was a lazy move)[/QUOTE]

He hasn't though. We are still at the wrong end of the table with a difficult run of fixtures. Relegation is still a very real possibility and even if we did stay up i wouldn't be happy at all with Keates here next season. Between Hughes and Keates i don't think ive seen one decent Wrexham performance this season.

TrueRed 18th February 2020 10.11:03

Holroyd released by Chorley.. strange move can only assume it’s to save wages for the rest of the season

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.10:25.