Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th June 2019, 21.17:32   #291-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

James Hardy leaves Fylde and signs for Walsall.

Never heard of him personally.
Old 24th June 2019, 21.44:38   #292-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...moured-3015228
Old 25th June 2019, 08.34:02   #293-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27129882

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rtgage-7023550

The links above is about the case of one of the guys whos part of a consortium trying to buy County at the moment. Looks like hes up there in the Vaughn scum stakes.

Not looking good for them at the moment and a lot of there fans think they are going to go straight down again. As we've seen though last season you can get a siege mentality going that can sometimes work to your advantage. Maybe they shouldn't warm up when they play us????

Last edited by NottsRed; 25th June 2019 at 08.36:16..
Old 25th June 2019, 08.41:25   #294-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
They are going to need to claw back some credibility after this.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 25th June 2019, 10.10:03   #295-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27129882

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rtgage-7023550

The links above is about the case of one of the guys whos part of a consortium trying to buy County at the moment. Looks like hes up there in the Vaughn scum stakes.

Not looking good for them at the moment and a lot of there fans think they are going to go straight down again. As we've seen though last season you can get a siege mentality going that can sometimes work to your advantage. Maybe they shouldn't warm up when they play us????
I have no idea why they are still the bookies favourites for promotion, neither do their fans and probably neither do the bookies.
Old 25th June 2019, 11.11:04   #296-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn Tirion View Post
James Hardy leaves Fylde and signs for Walsall.

Never heard of him personally.
Winger they signed from man city's under 21's a few seasons back.
Old 25th June 2019, 11.49:59   #297-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
I have no idea why they are still the bookies favourites for promotion, neither do their fans and probably neither do the bookies.
Just shows the bookies don't pay attention to non league (although Notts County were favourites to win League 2 last season too!) and just reflects the size of the club.

From the business done so far I'd put Fylde as favourites. With a clutch of clubs (us, Chesterfield and Solihull in particular) just behind.

I expect County to do the same as Chesterfield and Orient before them and start slow before sorting themselves out. Yeovil could fall through to the NLS. No owners, no players and I don't even think they've got a manager yet have they?
Old 25th June 2019, 11.51:56   #298-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
NottsRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
Just shows the bookies don't pay attention to non league (although Notts County were favourites to win League 2 last season too!) and just reflects the size of the club.

From the business done so far I'd put Fylde as favourites. With a clutch of clubs (us, Chesterfield and Solihull in particular) just behind.

I expect County to do the same as Chesterfield and Orient before them and start slow before sorting themselves out. Yeovil could fall through to the NLS. No owners, no players and I don't even think they've got a manager yet have they?
You have to wonder with the County bid from the consortium with the con man if it would pass the fit and proper test. Saying that if that test even fit and proper anymore?
Old 25th June 2019, 11.52:39   #299-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Paddock
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Solihull are my favourites followed by Fylde and Chesterfield
Old 25th June 2019, 11.55:03   #300-0 (permalink)
joe
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawarden Red10 View Post
Solihull are my favourites followed by Fylde and Chesterfield
Fylde for me. Solihull, Chesterfield and us being the only others I can see challenging. Really weak league this year
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.52:00.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12