Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th August 2019, 17.34:23   #661-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
I wouldn't read too much into that or the fact Ebbsfleet have played 5, lost 5 with minus 9 goal difference.
I would read into Ebbsfleet, lost most of their good players and think they will drop. Myles Weston is a player I'd like us to sign from them
Old 17th August 2019, 18.33:11   #662-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
scott quigley scores for barrow v yeovil. 3 in 3

Evidence overwhelmingly points to wrexham is not striker friendly!
Maybe its the midfield combination, not having 2 overlapping FBs, the 433 doesnít work unless itís the right 3 that work as a team.

Or maybe they have a magic potion when they join and the antidote when they leave
__________________
Wrexham Goldline lottery, for just £1 a week help fund future stars
Old 17th August 2019, 18.44:26   #663-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
Got to agree with Phil.

In his favour, Wright has time to improve, he is a strong lad who needs to use his physical ability better and needs to learn the game from the older pro's.
Easy to say he's a work in progress but in my opinion he has made improvements over the last two years, including getting a few goals. Whether he can improve further remains to be seen.
Deverdics is a decent footballer, a bit lightweight, but useful and was too readily judged as a good signing at the time by fans who though he was good because he ran te show against us for Hartlepool. Most midfielders were good against the rubbish we put in midfield at the time.
Deverdics never rated at Hartlepool his decent form is probably over 40 months ago,shit at

wrexham just picking up a wage
Old 17th August 2019, 19.24:44   #664-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readred View Post
From the years we have been down here, the teams that seem to go up are the slow starters. With the exception of the Fleetwood side, I seem to remember itís always the teams who start putting together results around September/October who go on to win it.

Donít see Woking being up there, but no doubt Solihull will be there or there abouts as they always are.

As they always are. One good season!Have money on them at 16-1 very strong squad paying very good wages.
Old 18th August 2019, 00.09:47   #665-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
scott quigley scores for barrow v yeovil. 3 in 3

Evidence overwhelmingly points to wrexham is not striker friendly!
But he scored for us when he was here. Youíre argument only makes sense if he didnít do anything. Granted, we have been really poor at creating chances but using Quigley as an example doesnít really work.

Anyway, heís shit. Just like Fondop is shit and so are loads of other so called footballers whoíve been here. Mark Beck scored a load not so long ago and heís one of the worst players Iíve ever seen.

We need to stop being concerned about what ex players do for other clubs unless there ahead of us in the table. Quigley will be injured by November and Fondop will disappear by Christmas. Either way, thereís no way Iíd have either here over Hooper and Harris.
Old 18th August 2019, 07.14:07   #666-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
sparky's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored
Real Name: It's not rocket science
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
scott quigley scores for barrow v yeovil. 3 in 3

Evidence overwhelmingly points to wrexham is not striker friendly!
It certainly hasn't been, thankfully it looks like times are changing.
__________________
There are no tools you can use out there. You've just got to go with what you have in your pants.
Old 18th August 2019, 07.18:20   #667-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand
Real Name: Me
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
scott quigley scores for barrow v yeovil. 3 in 3

Evidence overwhelmingly points to wrexham is not striker friendly!
Fair play, thatís the shitest example you could have used to prove your point. He scored for us!
Old 18th August 2019, 08.47:01   #668-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: mold road
Real Name: dave williams
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
scott quigley scores for barrow v yeovil. 3 in 3

Evidence overwhelmingly points to wrexham is not striker friendly!
Quigley scored very similar goals for us but fair play he looked fitter and held the ball up better, after his teammates gave him some s#@! first half and at half time.
Old 19th August 2019, 12.03:32   #669-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

This is well worth a read, a quite remarkable q&a with Boreham Wood's chairman. Enjoy!

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub....ort-a-concern/
Old 19th August 2019, 12.51:18   #670-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Ruabon Red's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Excellent Idea
Real Name: Yes of course I've got a real name
Twitter: @





Default Re: National League Updates 2019/20 Season II

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwilliams View Post
This is well worth a read, a quite remarkable q&a with Boreham Wood's chairman. Enjoy!

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub....ort-a-concern/
On face value there's no enjoyment to be taken from reading that. If all he says is true I have sympathy for him.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.01:17.
Powered by vBulletinģ & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12