Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24th June 2019, 21.55:41   #1941-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019 II

I can’t see Oswell going anywhere. We paid a fee for him only earlier this year. He showed with Stockport that he can score goals. I’m looking forward to seeing him over a full season.
Old 24th June 2019, 22.02:03   #1942-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Default Re: Transfer rumours, speculation & associated discussion - summer 2019 II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwersyllt-Robin View Post
The mixed-race player from the team training photos looks like Ashley Hemmings, winger/forward from Fylde.
He ripped us to pieces in the away game last season, scored 2 I think
Old 24th June 2019, 22.13:20   #1943-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale

Just double checked Fylde’s retained list and Ashley Hemings is contracted to them for next year.
NEWS | Retained List Announced Ahead of 19/20 Season | AFC Fylde
Old 24th June 2019, 22.27:05   #1944-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Just double checked Fylde’s retained list and Ashley Hemings is contracted to them for next year.
NEWS | Retained List Announced Ahead of 19/20 Season | AFC Fylde
Then it may be that Shay Facey that's been rumoured. Maybe Hughes is getting a look at both him and Birch to see which one he thinks would be best, and holding off until he's seen them properly?
Old 24th June 2019, 22.39:51   #1945-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Do our signings look better on paper than this time last year? I think they do, so something to look forward to hoping at least one of them will get into double figures for goals this season!
Old 24th June 2019, 22.58:24   #1946-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @fezbob

I've generally been happy with our recruitment. Get in an experienced midfielder and a decent right back and I'll be even happier.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 24th June 2019, 23.00:51   #1947-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138+NotOut View Post
Oswell or Fondop. Tough one. If Dagnell is coming in one of them will surely go
I can see Fondop going. Oswell showed flashes of being a potentially decent player and I'd like to see him given a season. I think we've got a better version of Fondop in Hooper.

I can see the sense in bringing Dagnall in, we haven't got a lot of league experience amongst the forwards atm. An older head might be useful.
Old 25th June 2019, 02.47:08   #1948-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
I can see Fondop going. Oswell showed flashes of being a potentially decent player and I'd like to see him given a season. I think we've got a better version of Fondop in Hooper.

I can see the sense in bringing Dagnall in, we haven't got a lot of league experience amongst the forwards atm. An older head might be useful.
Its an interesting situation and recruitment.
JJ, Mc and now Harris are obviously to improve goals.
Oswell wasnt a BH signing but I think has potential, Fondop for contract reasons still here and given a chance to prove himself.
Grant is an odd situation with the self imposed signing and now we have the Dagnall rumour. I think he would score at this level so its an interesting one.

Ruthers I think is utility cover.

Abundance at the moment, on paper anyway with 3 retained players having to prove themselves IMO.
Old 25th June 2019, 05.24:12   #1949-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Why doi we assume Grant is high in BH's sights. He invoked the extra year and we don't know that BH would have do we?
Old 25th June 2019, 06.24:01   #1950-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Centre Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post

What would the difference be between Dagnall and Holroyd?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.57:23.