Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th June 2019, 04.45:18   #280-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Moving forward needs a strategy and a plan.
It needs something we can all metaphorically maybe even financially buy into.

It has to be inclusive and bring us all together we cannot achieve bigger and better things unless we all work for the same goal and ideal.

Momentum is huge with any process (look at BTB from £4k to £50k) and we have that from last season. A good recruitment and start to the season will I hope continue that. How can we use it though thats they key OR as usual do we just complacently let it happen and pass by.

Boost the membership numbers and sell the Goldline lottery idea.

Improve communications and keep the fans informed. Sometimes its the little things that go a long way. Why cant both the WST and football boards issue monthly updates with progress (good or bad). I am sure the media would print it.

Can we really have an ownership system, do we own a share, could we start the ball rolling to buy the ground. Could we get a decent COE sponsor/investor.

It would need some volunteering but if people had a task, had a direction, felt they could make a difference I am sure there would be a few takers.

BL could be part of that.
There’s something wrong here in my opinion you could see it before this season, the board speak of leaks etc they are the worst for them! The amount of posters on here who have known something before it has happened is unreal.

The main issue we do have is, with Bryn Law we should atleast get too know who it is that was in the consortium not the board do not have to state there has been interest as that actually makes this look like the board are deciding what they want not what is best for the club.

For me truthfully I believe the WST did what was needed at a very important time and everyone associated with the club should be proud of fans achievement of saving the club, going forward however the club stuttered and unfortunately went backwards massively and that’s the issue overall. The WST should if this season is a failure look for a buyer recoup some of the money back into the wst account and wait on the sidelines if the club were too ever need safeguarding again, but in the process retaining a seat on the board.

I think the original plan of steadying the ship is what was needed, that has been achieved now the membership for instance it hasn’t drastically changed in years and probably never will, the shares aren’t shares when the same people making decisions don’t listen too anyone it’s been repeated mistakes often the same ones.
Old 10th June 2019, 06.14:33   #281-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Ditto Crazywelsh. The fans and the Trust have saved us when we were in our hour of need. We can never forget that. They have given us great stability to build on. The eleven years in the fifth tier were not a total waste, but now is the time to push on. Bryn Law is yet another committed fan who wants to see us progress and so the board should take him seriously.
If we do move on from the present system of control, I will thank the Trust/Board for what they have achieved and also for what we can and should be doing in the future. The present co operative system of ownership has served its purpose, but it’s now close to expiry.
Old 10th June 2019, 06.56:45   #282-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Firstly, 7 with the trust.
Next, what is there to suggest he's not been taken seriously?
Lastly, as I see it, the fans will vote and decide if they want Bryn's changes, that's what fan ownership is about. Nice that we have the luxury of being able to influence these decisions.
Old 10th June 2019, 09.47:19   #283-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomandGloom View Post
Firstly, 7 with the trust.
Next, what is there to suggest he's not been taken seriously?
Lastly, as I see it, the fans will vote and decide if they want Bryn's changes, that's what fan ownership is about. Nice that we have the luxury of being able to influence these decisions.

The problem their is the fans are treated like mushrooms, the club information is all through rumour, it's become like a private secret sect of in the know, a select few mates getting told things second hand.

We all know how rumours always change as they go along the line and get contorted.

As times gone on under fan ownership it's the fans who are kept in the dark, just a few of those at the top band of merry men know and we see them on here.

If us the fans are the owners we should be kept more informed unless it's something best not in the open for obvious security reasons.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th June 2019, 10.04:57   #284-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Of course not where in my post did I say that?
Posted via mobile theme
That's what Bryn Law's amendment would result in.
Old 10th June 2019, 10.07:23   #285-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywelsh View Post
The main issue we do have is, with Bryn Law we should atleast get too know who it is that was in the consortium not the board do not have to state there has been interest as that actually makes this look like the board are deciding what they want not what is best for the club.
What's the point of the board then?
Old 11th June 2019, 16.58:05   #286-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
What's the point of the board then?
The board are representation of the fans not directors, they won’t want anyone else in as they will be out! It’s about time they stopped man handling eachother and actually looked at the future of the club, they could set it up for success aslong as the right buyer were there.

I guarantee you the board just outright said no too Bryn law consortium, why else do you think he’s asking for change and subsequently quit. He knew what the board had done it was plain and simple.
Old 11th June 2019, 17.06:41   #287-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
The board are representation of the fans not directors, they won’t want anyone else in as they will be out! It’s about time they stopped man handling eachother and actually looked at the future of the club, they could set it up for success aslong as the right buyer were there.

I guarantee you the board just outright said no too Bryn law consortium, why else do you think he’s asking for change and subsequently quit. He knew what the board had done it was plain and simple.
Guarantee ?
Old 11th June 2019, 17.11:53   #288-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
There's no guarantee of anything as the 'bid' didn't even reach stage 2 of the process as they were advised not to sign the NDA.

Bryn also stood down over 2 years ago so it had nothing to do with the consortium.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.22:49.