Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th June 2019, 11.20:28   #71-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Twitter: @

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
What did you do?
Stole the biscuits.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.22:26   #72-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default Re: Bryn Law puts forward 'Gate Approval Process' changes and NDA changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I'd love to have been able to view these resolutions on Twitter, but alas the WST has blocked me. Our club?
You are kidding?
Old 6th June 2019, 11.23:14   #73-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @fezbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
What did you do?
I've now been blocked by a director on Twitter, banned from a message board by a director and blocked by the WST account on Twitter. No explanation given for any of the above. I've been critical of the way the club has been run in the last 12 months, however I'm fairly sure I've never made it personal.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.23:49   #74-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
If such an investor is willing to put in the extra £200 - £400k a year then he should approach the board and offer the money for a place at the top table.
on that basis, £5k deposit for the club to verify that the funding is there or cash up front should be enough to get the members approval.
The £50 k wouldn't even be an issue then.
Excellent point.
We dont know what BL is proposing so everyone is ignorant of the facts.
£200-400k for seats on the board isnt unreasonable both ways.

The resolution wont get through as its mainly the WST entourage that vote.
Sadly it means that BL may have a decent proposal but were not even prepared to listen.

Whilst caution is always the watchword, pure ignorance is worse.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.23:57   #75-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

So now some fans are suggesting Bryn Law's intentions aren't genuine. This is what its come to. Based on nothing.
Divide and rule is working an absolute treat.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.25:00   #76-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustas Nads View Post
Cant help wonder whats in it for Bryn.....?

seems to be a hero for some wrexham fans because he was on TV??? does it make him a bigger fan than those not ??? NO

Very intrested that Bryn didnt get his way spat his dummy out and left his honoury position on WST??

Also very interested why Bryn is always aware of this mysterious consortium who want to invest and is now pushing an agenda to make it easier & cheaper in terms of risk to do do so??? has also been caught in other clubs press rooms openly touting the club is for sale????

might be genuine......but spidey senses tell me this could get tasty baby
Can you give details of where and when Bryn was touting the club please?
Old 6th June 2019, 11.25:58   #77-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
I've now been blocked by a director on Twitter, banned from a message board by a director and blocked by the WST account on Twitter. No explanation given for any of the above. I've been critical of the way the club has been run in the last 12 months, however I'm fairly sure I've never made it personal.
This is disgraceful.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.28:56   #78-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
But yet they are and have been. You would have to be absolutely bonkers to agree to such a one sided NDA and roles reversed there's no way the WST would agree to it.

Plus what you have said about Bryn Law there, hinting that he can't be trusted is totally baseless and I would think about what you are posting here. If you don't think he has the best interests of the club he supports at heart then I have no idea where you have plucked that from.
I have hinted nothing of the sort and you should be careful with what you write. I said categorically that I had NO idea what his agenda is which is unequivocal. The caution I preach is in changing the rules of engagement when approaching the club which mickey mouse could have suggested for all I care and I would have been cautious. I do not know the man so have no idea what he has 'at heart'.

For the record Cautious for me at least does not mean no - it means to consider carefully.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.29:35   #79-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Excellent point.
We dont know what BL is proposing so everyone is ignorant of the facts.
Not sure what you mean by this. His proposals are removing stage 8 of the procedure and reducing the penalty from 50k to 2k.
Old 6th June 2019, 11.30:26   #80-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Ludicrous.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.50:32.