RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jaaskelainen set to leave (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114033-jaaskelainen-set-leave.html)

Teifi Red 7th June 2019 21.53:22

Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265097]It’s not a new 2 year deal. It’s the deal he signed whilst not fit last season. As onelovewrexham has said.... it’s yet to be announced.

Why would the so-called “owners” be interested in players signing new contracts?[/QUOTE]

So, my question still stands. You are saying he signed this new deal AFTER he got injured. What was the date then?

WrexhamTID 7th June 2019 22.06:48

Thanks Jussi for turning Lainton into one of the best if not the best keeper in the league and not f*cking off with the snake and sticking til the end of the season, good luck for the future.

Ingham in as GK Coach? Pretty sure he’s with that academy that Yozzer was at before he came here

Percy Sugden 7th June 2019 22.21:04

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2265098]So, my question still stands. You are saying he signed this new deal AFTER he got injured. What was the date then?[/QUOTE]

Smith played 8 times last season. He may of signed it very early on - which would surely of been announced to keep spirits up. Far more likely it was signed when he was nearing a recovery before Xmas, only to have a setback after it was signed.

If I was a betting man I’d say it was very close to the timing of Pearson’s new deal.

Have you any evidence to prove me wrong?

Teifi Red 7th June 2019 22.23:25

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265101]Smith played 8 times last season. He may of signed it very early on - which would surely of been announced to keep spirits up. Far more likely it was signed when he was nearing a recovery before Xmas, only to have a setback after it was signed.

If I was a betting man I’d say it was very close to the timing of Pearson’s new deal.

Have you any evidence to prove me wrong?[/QUOTE]

I’m not the one slagging the club off claiming he signed it after he got injured.
Your reply re affirms my suspicion that you haven’t got a clue and your earlier claim was a lie.

WrexhamTID 7th June 2019 22.25:48

Pearson and Smith were offered a contract at the same time

Percy Sugden 7th June 2019 22.26:09

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2265103]I’m not the one slagging the club off claiming he signed it after he got injured.
Your reply re affirms my suspicion that you haven’t got a clue and your earlier claim was a lie.[/QUOTE]

When do you think he signed?

Why hasn’t it been announced?

Teifi Red 7th June 2019 22.36:40

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265069]What about manny smith being offered a two year deal being injured?

Is that not a massive waste of resource?[/QUOTE]

The above comment by you clearly says he was offered the deal whilst injured. So, once again, what was the date he was offered the deal.
What date did he sign the new deal? Give you a hint. According to you it was after he got injured. Narrows it down for you.
Despite your claim you can’t answer the above and shows that you make things up. Why?
Your reply won’t be answering the above. Deflect and swerve is your style.

pagl 7th June 2019 23.04:36

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2265112]The above comment by you clearly says he was offered the deal whilst injured. So, once again, what was the date he was offered the deal.[/QUOTE]

He was injured on 27 Aug and has been since.
He must have been offered the contract whilst injured then.

aussiejackoinsaudi 8th June 2019 04.44:30

As we're talking about Manny Smith will the insurance company have been paying most of his wages since then?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.17:38.