RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jaaskelainen set to leave (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114033-jaaskelainen-set-leave.html)

Percy Sugden 8th June 2019 06.07:38

Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2265112]The above comment by you clearly says he was offered the deal whilst injured. So, once again, what was the date he was offered the deal.
What date did he sign the new deal? Give you a hint. According to you it was after he got injured. Narrows it down for you.
Despite your claim you can’t answer the above and shows that you make things up. Why?
Your reply won’t be answering the above. Deflect and swerve is your style.[/QUOTE]

We don’t know the exact date because it was never announced.... probability suggests that is was signed when he was out injured.

There would be no reason to not tell the “owners” of the deal had it been signed by a fully fit Manny Smith.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we were still paying Barrows wages until the end of the season as well??

Alan Attack 8th June 2019 06.39:23

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265130]We don’t know the exact date because it was never announced.... probability suggests that is was signed when he was out injured.

There would be no reason to not tell the “owners” of the deal had it been signed by a fully fit Manny Smith.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we were still paying Barrows wages until the end of the season as well??[/QUOTE]

He’s asked for a few facts and what have you come back with?

wil 8th June 2019 06.53:14

Surely there is someone in the know on here who will confirm if Manny was offered and signed a new deal AFTER August. It would be publicly available wouldn't it ?

Percy Sugden 8th June 2019 06.55:45

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2265134]He’s asked for a few facts and what have you come back with?[/QUOTE]

As I have said, I have made assumption that smith signed a new contract whilst not been fit. The reason being is this deal has never been officially announced by the club. He was also injured for 90% of last season, when the deal was signed.

If the club announced the earth was flat, there would be a fair few on here happy to go along with it.

Jaded 8th June 2019 07.18:05

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265130]We don’t know the exact date because it was never announced.... probability suggests that is was signed when he was out injured.

[b]There would be no reason to not tell the “owners” of the deal had it been signed by a fully fit Manny Smith. [/b]

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if we were still paying Barrows wages until the end of the season as well??[/QUOTE]

People suggesting he signed when fit, has anyone come up with a plausible reason NOT to announce this good news to the fans at the time?

blackbrookred 8th June 2019 08.27:58

[QUOTE=wil;2265136]Surely there is someone in the know on here who will confirm if Manny was offered and signed a new deal AFTER August. It would be publicly available wouldn't it ?[/QUOTE]

He was offered a deal at similar time to the announcement that Pearson had agreed a new deal. I think I posted it at the time as did some others.

Percy Sugden 8th June 2019 08.32:34

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2265161]He was offered a deal at similar time to the announcement that Pearson had agreed a new deal. I think I posted it at the time as did some others.[/QUOTE]

So he was injured then.....

Alan Attack 8th June 2019 09.09:59

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2265138]As I have said, I have made assumption that smith signed a new contract whilst not been fit. The reason being is this deal has never been officially announced by the club. He was also injured for 90% of last season, when the deal was signed.

If the club announced the earth was flat, there would be a fair few on here happy to go along with it.[/QUOTE]

There’s no point in arguing the toss because it’s already happened.

What is the update with Smith and when is he likely to return. I’m not asking you specifically Percy because you know about as much as the rest of us.

Teifi Red 8th June 2019 09.25:31

So, in post #94 it was a fact and by post #112 it was an assumption. I just wish people wouldn’t post, and make false accusations, as if things were factual only to then say they were assumptions.
It does nothing but create animosity and allows fiction to become factual.
That is dangerous.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.59:46.