Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th June 2019, 11.08:10   #121-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Teifi Red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

On 10/09/18 it was mentioned that both Manny and Pearson had been offered 2 year extensions which had been agreed. These must have been in the pipeline for at least a week or two.
On 11/09/18 BBC online report Manny likely to be out for 9 to 10 weeks.

On a recent thread, a poster on here who knew about the offer on a striker who had verbally agreed to join us but was on holiday and knew before anyone else about McIntosh signing ( which points to being “in the know”) mentioned that Manny had signed his contract extension before he got injured.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 11.15:35   #122-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
On 10/09/18 it was mentioned that both Manny and Pearson had been offered 2 year extensions which had been agreed. These must have been in the pipeline for at least a week or two.
On 11/09/18 BBC online report Manny likely to be out for 9 to 10 weeks.

On a recent thread, a poster on here who knew about the offer on a striker who had verbally agreed to join us but was on holiday and knew before anyone else about McIntosh signing ( which points to being “in the know”) mentioned that Manny had signed his contract extension before he got injured.
The contract extensions weren't agreed in September.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 12.14:56   #123-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
On 10/09/18 it was mentioned that both Manny and Pearson had been offered 2 year extensions which had been agreed. These must have been in the pipeline for at least a week or two.
On 11/09/18 BBC online report Manny likely to be out for 9 to 10 weeks.

On a recent thread, a poster on here who knew about the offer on a striker who had verbally agreed to join us but was on holiday and knew before anyone else about McIntosh signing ( which points to being “in the know”) mentioned that Manny had signed his contract extension before he got injured.
It’s looking like old Mr Sugden is right again....
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 12.19:52   #124-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Jaded's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
So, in post #94 it was a fact and by post #112 it was an assumption. I just wish people wouldn’t post, and make false accusations, as if things were factual only to then say they were assumptions.
It does nothing but create animosity and allows fiction to become factual.
That is dangerous.
Many people would say the same thing about the failure to keep trust members informed about significant events like a star player signing a new contract.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 12.24:52   #125-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Many people would say the same thing about the failure to keep trust members informed about significant events like a star player signing a new contract.
It seems negative press is avoided at all costs. Unfortunately the “owners” find out anyway at some point and then there is a lack of trust and bad feeling towards the board.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 12.31:27   #126-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
On 10/09/18 it was mentioned that both Manny and Pearson had been offered 2 year extensions which had been agreed. These must have been in the pipeline for at least a week or two.
On 11/09/18 BBC online report Manny likely to be out for 9 to 10 weeks.

On a recent thread, a poster on here who knew about the offer on a striker who had verbally agreed to join us but was on holiday and knew before anyone else about McIntosh signing ( which points to being “in the know”) mentioned that Manny had signed his contract extension before he got injured.
He got injured in August.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 13.10:51   #127-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
So, in post #94 it was a fact and by post #112 it was an assumption. I just wish people wouldn’t post, and make false accusations, as if things were factual only to then say they were assumptions.
It does nothing but create animosity and allows fiction to become factual.
That is dangerous.
Its as dangerous as lack of communication and transparency.
That in part leads to rumour and assumption.

If a player signs an extension why would you not inform the fans?
Especially Pearson and Manny.

Maybe you should wish the football board could communicate and avoid false accusations or in a lot of cases the actual truth even if you fail to believe it.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 13.34:58   #128-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Teifi Red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

I’m agreeing with above posters re failures by the board including keeping contract signings in the dark.
All i’m arguing is this propensity to post claims as fact when they’re nothing more than assumptions.
As someone points out on here often, it is a forum for opinions.
That is different from the the facts/assumptions angle.
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 13.48:30   #129-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
On 10/09/18 it was mentioned that both Manny and Pearson had been offered 2 year extensions which had been agreed. These must have been in the pipeline for at least a week or two.
On 11/09/18 BBC online report Manny likely to be out for 9 to 10 weeks.

On a recent thread, a poster on here who knew about the offer on a striker who had verbally agreed to join us but was on holiday and knew before anyone else about McIntosh signing ( which points to being “in the know”) mentioned that Manny had signed his contract extension before he got injured.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
I’m agreeing with above posters re failures by the board including keeping contract signings in the dark.
All i’m arguing is this propensity to post claims as fact when they’re nothing more than assumptions.
As someone points out on here often, it is a forum for opinions.
That is different from the the facts/assumptions angle.
Is your point in bold above fact or an assumption that a poster “in the know” is actually “in the know”?
Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2019, 14.13:01   #130-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Teifi Red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
[/B]



Is your point in bold above fact or an assumption that a poster “in the know” is actually “in the know”?
I’ll play your game by deflecting here.
Was your point re the board giving a contract to an injured player fact (as you initially claimed) or assumption ( which you later claimed)?

But, to answer your question the poster I refer to has recently been spot on with their info on signings which tends to give his entries more weight than the ones you post.
Settle the argument and give us the date Manny signed his extended contract.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.53:01.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12