RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Jaaskelainen set to leave (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114033-jaaskelainen-set-leave.html)

Bryn Tirion 6th June 2019 09.56:27

Re: Jaaskelainen set to leave

[QUOTE=Haruki;2264236]When doing that interview, why wouldn't you ask about the Assistant manager's job at the same time?[/QUOTE]

It doesn’t read like an interview, more like a statement.

dixienormous 6th June 2019 11.25:03

What a mess...We really are a joke.

Bryn Tirion 6th June 2019 11.31:11

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2264308]What a mess...We really are a joke.[/QUOTE]

Dare I say it.........Tin Pot.

dixienormous 6th June 2019 11.35:29

Since we the fans took over the footballing side of things, the most important aspect of a football club, has been an utter disaster. The end of this current regime is near, I hope.

Wxm boy 6th June 2019 11.38:08

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2264320]Since we the fans took over the footballing side of things, the most important aspect of a football club, it's been an utter disaster. The end of this current regime is near, I hope.[/QUOTE]

But we have 'flames' in the tunnel...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

chickenrun 6th June 2019 11.48:21

Hasn't it always been the case that he was leaving and heading back to Finland. It was just a matter of when
I know both boards seem to fck up a lot but they cant really be blamed for this can they

LlayDragon 6th June 2019 11.56:43

[QUOTE=chickenrun;2264330]Hasn't it always been the case that he was leaving and heading back to Finland. It was just a matter of when
I know both boards seem to fck up a lot but they cant really be blamed for this can they[/QUOTE]

I would hope they definitely know he's going, and when. That story is pretty woolly.

If he's going he needs replacing. If Flynn isn't here anymore he needs replacing (with someone who can support Hughes with more hours, run training sessions etc).

In the (very recent) past we've had rookie managers without all the backroom staff needed, but at least they were looking to recruit them. We've got a rookie manager with staff who might still be here or might be leaving before the season starts.

pricey 6th June 2019 11.58:59

Jussi is finnished.

Corner Flag 6th June 2019 13.09:24

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2264171]No assistant manager and no goalkeeping coach.Everyone else works when they feel like.

Yeah, really strong backroom that Bry.

Harris telling him to stick a positive spin on it.

#weareoneteam #ourspiritualhome

Completely fed up of the bullshit that comes out of Wrexham Football Club

#timeforchange[/QUOTE]

Managed decline ?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.14:54.