Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11th June 2019, 09.57:27   #11-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
Teifi Red's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
There are some step free entrances to the stand in the MRS, and if you would like to be higher up in there you could use the lift and try to find a seat on an end near the wheelchair platform.
Thank you for that. For the last 10 years or so, i’ve remained loyal to the Yale stand taking in about 12 to 15 games a season.
Having now retired I have more time and fancy a change of scenery. MRS is certainly easier access especially from Glyndwr car park.
Old 11th June 2019, 10.16:44   #12-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Teifi Red: The Mold Road Stand should be renamed the Cold Road Stand. Stay with the Yale!
Old 11th June 2019, 10.23:40   #13-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Les.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynprifathro View Post
Teifi Red: The Mold Road Stand should be renamed the Cold Road Stand. Stay with the Yale!
Get Iceland to sponsor it.
Old 11th June 2019, 10.27:07   #14-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.
Old 11th June 2019, 10.27:12   #15-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYLRED View Post
Get Iceland to sponsor it.
All joking aside.
North Wales company and opportunity in the making.

Mums gone the cold road stand
Old 11th June 2019, 10.44:40   #16-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
Quay Red's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
All joking aside.
North Wales company and opportunity in the making.

Mums gone the cold road stand
How do you think Kerry was able to sell so many Blankets?
Hand warmers,Heat pads and Various items of thermal wear should be next on the list.
At least you don't have to look around stations to see what's going on and where I sit I don't hear much moaning.
Old 11th June 2019, 11.06:37   #17-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Phils-an-alki's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quay Red View Post
How do you think Kerry was able to sell so many Blankets?
Hand warmers,Heat pads and Various items of thermal wear should be next on the list.
At least you don't have to look around stations to see what's going on and where I sit I don't hear much moaning.
I enjoy listening to the moans and various 'shouts' from the crowd, they can be quite funny at times.
__________________
Wrexham FC fan not a WST fan.
Old 11th June 2019, 11.19:40   #18-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
dagg's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name: Don't know
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

I have had a season ticket in the Cold Road stand since the kop closed, I can count on the fingers on one hand the number of times I've been warm sat there without a coat in the summer.
__________________
"But when you go, let me dream that I go with you"
Kirsty MacColl. 1959-2000.
Old 11th June 2019, 11.24:15   #19-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Les.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg View Post
I have had a season ticket in the Cold Road stand since the kop closed, I can count on the fingers on one hand the number of times I've been warm sat there without a coat in the summer.
If that was true, it'd would have been that cold you'd have no fingers left to count on.
Old 11th June 2019, 11.29:31   #20-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name: Steve Gilbert





Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teifi Red View Post
Thank you for that. For the last 10 years or so, i’ve remained loyal to the Yale stand taking in about 12 to 15 games a season.
Having now retired I have more time and fancy a change of scenery. MRS is certainly easier access especially from Glyndwr car park.
Come and say hello to the DSA car park stewards, will make sure you are looked after.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.04:56.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12