RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Season tickets now on sale! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114052-season-tickets-now-sale.html)

Brinster 12th June 2019 10.57:39

Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKSE View Post
Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.

[QUOTE=techender;2266370]Good question. Does anyone know the answer to this?[/QUOTE]

This from the club website suggests to me that existing season tickets will be held until at least 10/07/2019 "Once the early-bird offer comes to an end, standard season tickets will become available at the same price as a normal renewal." but I cannot find anything so far with a definitive date stated.

GarryOggy 12th June 2019 11.50:39

[QUOTE=Brinster;2266405]Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKSE View Post
Anyone know when your ST seat is held until? Will probably head down for mine on Friday.

This from the club website suggests to me that existing season tickets will be held until at least 10/07/2019 "Once the early-bird offer comes to an end, standard season tickets will become available at the same price as a normal renewal." but I cannot find anything so far with a definitive date stated.[/QUOTE]

The club website gets a lot of stick but this is information is quite easy to find on it now. It should be the first port of call for this information.

marathonplny 12th June 2019 12.14:32

Been in, season ticket and WST membership renewed

Steady stream of people calling in

uwgog 12th June 2019 12.18:46

Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy

John Neals Dynasty 13th June 2019 11.16:50

Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog 😂😂
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

moynkeepthefaith 13th June 2019 11.37:18

[QUOTE=John Neals Dynasty;2266666]Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog ����
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post :)

pagl 13th June 2019 12.12:52

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2266674]grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post :)[/QUOTE]

Ok Muttley :)

Bryn Tirion 13th June 2019 12.20:27

[QUOTE=uwgog;2266435]Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy[/QUOTE]

Season ticket for your 3 year old grandson? I’m thinking of reporting you to the NSPCC.

krux 13th June 2019 12.43:24

I've looked on the season ticket info and it seems the office is only open until 5 monday to friday.

Any chance of evening or weekend hours?

(apologies if mentioned previously on thread, but I couldn't look through it for obvious reasons)

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.28:03.