Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th June 2019, 12.18:46   #31-0 (permalink)
Trialist
 
uwgog's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name: Snake Pliskin
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 11.16:50   #32-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
John Neals Dynasty's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog 😂😂
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 13th June 2019 at 11.18:37..
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 11.37:18   #33-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
moynkeepthefaith's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Is this thread for everyone who renews or gets a season ticket to announce to RP like asking for a virtual pat on the back?

I renewed mine last 5 yrs and never mentioned it on here as for this year I've not fully decided because we are going into training soon with a rookie manager, no assistant coach, no goalkeeping coach as they are all jumping ship.

OK we got Darlington one day a week.

No signings except Devonte to raise expectations.

So perhaps I should announce on here if I do buy, but signs not good at the moment the thought of Wright sliding around on his ass and Rutherford running around like a rabid dog ����
Posted via mobile theme
grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 12.12:52   #34-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
pagl's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Techend
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
grumpy sod
I renewed mine today for the 49th time so please send medal in post
Ok Muttley
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 12.20:27   #35-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwgog View Post
Renewed mine on the phone today. Mine and my 3 year old Grandson's ticket and membership.
Very quick and easy
Season ticket for your 3 year old grandson? I’m thinking of reporting you to the NSPCC.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 12.43:24   #36-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

I've looked on the season ticket info and it seems the office is only open until 5 monday to friday.

Any chance of evening or weekend hours?

(apologies if mentioned previously on thread, but I couldn't look through it for obvious reasons)
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 12.59:31   #37-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Renewed mine over the phone. No waiting and another £332 into the kitty.

Hope I get some value for money this season!
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 13.10:11   #38-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
Renewed mine over the phone. No waiting and another £332 into the kitty.

Hope I get some value for money this season!
I've tried doing that in the past, but find that the phone doesn't get answered because they are busy with Punters in the shop. which is understandable.
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 13.11:47   #39-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand Centre Section
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
I've tried doing that in the past, but find that the phone doesn't get answered because they are busy with Punters in the shop. which is understandable.
Timing is everything! No probs for me.
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 14.24:42   #40-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Season tickets now on sale!

Out of interest, is the club shop open on Saturdays at the moment? The website says Monday to Friday and matchdays.

Only asking as a Saturday is the only time I can really get to the town. Its not regarding season tickets so I can't really phone up, I need to get a shirt for my daughter but she really needs to try them on to get the best fit!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 11.46:35.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13